Add to basket or enquire
Worried about your future and looking for a way to develop your career? Course Cloud can be the best solution for you to succeed. Course Cloud makes home training easy, and Economics: Microeconomics course will teach you how to become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home. It was designed in partnership with industry professionals and will add essential competencies to your resume. And if you enrol now, you’ll get a special discounted price.
This bestselling Economics: Microeconomics course has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth Economics: Microeconomics course is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The Economics: Microeconomics course is CPD-accredited, so you can be confident you’re completing a quality training course which will boost your CV and enhance your career potential. The Economics: Microeconomics course is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the Economics: Microeconomics course to be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
Module 01: Ten Principles of Economics
- Ten Principles of Economics
Module 02: Thinking Like an Economist
- Thinking Like an Economist
Module 03: Interdependence and the Gains from Trade
- Interdependence and the Gains from Trade
Module 04:The Market Forces of Supply and Demand
- The Market Forces of Supply and Demand
Module 05: Elasticity and Its Application
- Elasticity and Its Application
Module 06: Supply, Demand, and Government Policies
- Supply, Demand, and Government Policies
Module 07: Consumers, Producers, and the Efficiency of Markets
- Consumers, Producers, and the Efficiency of Markets
Module 08: Application: The Costs of Taxation
- Application: The Costs of Taxation
Module 09: Application: International Trade
- Application: International Trade
Module 10: Externalities
Module 11: Public Goods and Common Resources
- Public Goods and Common Resources
Module 12: The Design of the Tax System
- The Design of the Tax System
Module 13: The Costs of Production
- The Costs of Production
Module 14: Firms in Competitive Markets
- Firms in Competitive Markets
Module 15: Monopoly
Module 16: Monopolistic Competition
- Monopolistic Competition
Module 17: Oligopoly
Module 18: The Markets for the Factors of Production
- The Markets for the Factors of Production
Module 19: Earnings and Discrimination
- Earnings and Discrimination
Module 20: Income Inequality and Poverty
- Income Inequality and Poverty
Module 21: The Theory of Consumer Choice
- The Theory of Consumer Choice
Module 22: Frontiers of Microeconomics
- Frontiers of Microeconomics
Module 23: Bonus Advance Topic
- Advanced Topic Class 1
- Advanced Topic Class 2
- Advanced Topic Class 3
- Advanced Topics Class 4
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for students / professionals who would love to hone skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study.
- This course is aimed at newbies looking to get started to learn in their chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.