Add to basket or enquire
eCommerce is extremely lucrative as it enables to sell goods and services at a scale that was impossible with traditional offline retail; and if you’re thinking about running Google Ads campaigns for your eCommerce site, this Ecommerce PPC Ads for Businesses Course is for you. During the course, you will gain insights into Google Ads tools and techniques that you can use for your eCommerce business. The course is ideal for independent freelancers, small businesses, and large corporations interested in learning useful strategies for building successful campaigns, including the step-by-step process of setting up and running eCommerce campaigns. Upon completion of the course, you will gain a wealth of knowledge in how to run Ads campaigns that will give you an edge over your competition and help you turn the table of the market into your eCommerce business favour.
Learner will get "Microsoft Excel Basics" course for free upon purchasing this course.
- Use advanced strategies and techniques to stand out from your competitors
- Design a strategic campaign structure to make the most of the Google Ads console
- Discover relevant and high-intent keywords that drive affordable leads and sales
- Learn smart ways to boost your eCommerce store sales in the quickest possible time
- Implement powerful AD customisers to create hyper-relevant ads for searchers
- Learn to set up tracking for eCommerce campaigns & search campaigns to target category traffic
- Structure your Google shopping campaigns for easy optimisation & maximum ROI
Ecommerce for AdWords Campaigns
- Ecommerce Campaign Structure
- Dynamic Search Ads
- Search Campaigns
- Ad Customisers
- Google Shopping Campaign Structure Setup
- Multi-tiered Retargeting strategies tailored for eCommerce
- 404 Error Checking Scrip
Ecommerce & Enhanced - Ecommerce tracking for Google Analytics
- Background to ecommerce tracking reports
- Setup for ecommerce tracking
- Ecommerce Reports Review in Google Analytics
Product Feeds for AdWords
- The Future of Google Shopping
- Background to Product Feeds
- Google Merchant Centre Walk-through
- Feed Policy & Troubleshooting Issues
- Optimising Feed Quality
- Advanced Merchant Centre Opportunities, Suggestions & Price Benchmarks
After the completion of each course, you will be eligible to receive a certificate per course. You can order a certificate (soft copy for £9 and hard copy for £15) relating to your course.
Who is this course for?
This course is for any aspiring individuals or professionals who want to enhance their capabilities, skills and knowledge to apply it in real life to fast track their career ladder.
All the learners who are willing to boost their knowledge in this respective field can take this course. This course does not require any formal academic qualification.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Ecommerce PPC ads for Business Course asked:
Do I get the certificate by e-mail in pdf?
Good afternoon. Yes, and the PDF certificate will be sent to your email address.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.