Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The EC-Council Core Concepts program is the ideal course for those looking to bridge the gap between a beginner’s IT course and becoming a Certified Ethical Hacker. You will learn essential UNIX and Linux skills that will separate you from the many security professionals who are Windows-centric.
Purpose of the ECC credential is to:
Provide students with the core skills to build a solid security foundation.
The EC-Council Core Concepts course will teach students to do the following:
- Explain the foundations of security
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol
- Analyse packets for irregularities
- Detect signs of crafted packets
- Conduct low-level protocol analysis
- Display functional skills in UNIX and Linux
- Build your own virtual labs
The ECC course bridges the knowledge gap between a beginning level security course and the Certified Ethical Hacker course. It focuses on the main concepts required to build a foundation in security.
- Introduction to Required Skills for Security
- Introduction & Overview
- Overview of Virtual Machines
- Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment
- Introduction to the Hacking Process Hacking Methodology
- Challenges of Staying Current
This will all prepare you for the official EC-Council Core Concepts exam which is included within the package.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for security professionals, end users and anyone with an interest in IT security.
There are no formal prerequisites to study the ECC course.
The EC-Council Core Concepts course is suitable for anyone looking to work in any of the following positions:
- IT Security Officer
- Site Administrator
- Penetration Tester
- Ethical Hacker
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.