Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) course covers theoretical guidance and information on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework in 2021, as well as career skills and opportunities needed to become a successful teacher. It is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the key areas of learning and development, and how to deliver improved outcomes for all children.
Through case studies and audiovisual training, you will gain theoretical knowledge of the role of the Early Years (EYFS) and the importance of early years education for development. It covers teaching techniques, safeguarding requirements, and early years educational philosophies. You will also explore the principles of SEN teaching and the responsibilities of an Early Years and SEN Teaching Assistant.
- CPD Certification Service Accredited Early Years Foundations Stage Course
- Instant FREE e-certificate and a hard copy included
- Fully online, interactive early years course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet, and smartphone
- Training Express - download
Throughout the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) course, you will also develop the essential skills needed to form positive relationships with pupils and family, learn how to communicate effectively and motivate children to reach their Early Years learning goals.
On successful completion of the early years course, you will be able to use this training to get boost your career and gain a range of skills to stand out to prospective employers.
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) course
- Module 1. Introduction to Early Years - EYFS
- Module 2. Importance of Early Years in Development
- Module 3. EYFS Teaching Techniques
- Module 4. Working as an EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Module 5. Promoting Learning and Development
- Module 6. Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- Module 7. Parents’ Guide
- Module 8. Welfare Requirements
- Module 9. The Early Years - EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
- Module 10. Registration, Inspection, and Quality Improvement
- Module 11. Early Years - EYFS Framework in 2021
After completing this Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) course, you will:
- Understand the role & responsibilities of the Early Years - EYFS Teaching framework
- Identify the different types of special educational needs and their characteristics
- Deliver improved outcomes for all children, across every area of Montessori & Early Years learning and development
- Help close the achievement gap between disadvantaged children and others
- Discuss in detail the importance of early years education for the development
- Create and enable a learning environment and use a range of Montessori teaching assistant techniques
- Keep children motivated and assess their individual learning goals
- Safeguard and promote children’s welfare and build positive working relationships
At the end of the Early Years (EYFS) course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Early Years (EYFS) course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99).
Who is this course for?
This Early Years (EYFS) course applies to those in the following fields:
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
- Initial Teacher
- Nursery Nurse
- Primary Teaching
- Early Years Practitioner
- EYFS Teacher
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
- SEN Tutor
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Early Years (EYFS) course.
- Early Years Practitioner: £24,000 - £31,000 per annum
- Early Years Teacher: £165.00 - £195.00 per day
- Early Years Educator: £22,000 - £23,000 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can someone in Africa take the courseAnswer:
Hello Abigail, Thank you for your question. All of our courses are online courses. Therefore, you can do the courses from anywhere in the world.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How I can do exam after finished my course work and also extra charges for exam??Answer:
Dear Ruby, Thanks for your query. There are no additional charges for the exam, the coursework will be available once you complete studying.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the online assessment multiple choice or is it sent off to be marked by assessors?Answer:
Hello Julie, Thank you for your question. Exam questions will be Multiple Choices and True/False. The entire exam will be held online.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
- Free Hardcopy Certificate included
- Shipping cost £3.99 only
Digital certificate - Included