Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The duty of care training course is designed to provide employers and managers with an understanding of duty of care best practice in the workplace. This duty of care training course covers complaints handling, the needs of employees, legal responsibilities and duty of care dilemmas.
Through this comprehensive course, you will gain a firm understanding of the implications of duty of care in the workplace and the legal requirement for duty of care to staff, with a particular focus on using a person-centred approach.
By the end of the course, you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to maintain a healthy working environment for all staff, championing wellbeing in the workplace and understanding the needs of employees that must be met to avoid duty of care dilemmas.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the main implications of duty of care in the workplace
- Identify some common duty of care dilemmas that managers face
- Apply a person-centred approach when managing teams and individuals
- Resolve workplace dilemmas and deal with complains promptly and professionally
- Promote the wellbeing, health and safety of all staff members
- Understand the needs of your team and employees
Key Features of Duty of Care Course:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified health and safety professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Module 01: The Course Structure
In module one, we will be guided through the key topics that will be discussed in each module.
Module 02: The Implications of Duty of Care
In module two, we will learn about the implications of duty of care in the workplace and the legal obligations of managers and employers.
Module 03: How Duty of Care Affects Your Work
In module three, we will explore the different ways in which having duty of care responsibilities affects your own work role.
Module 04: Duty of Care Dilemmas
In module four, we will explore some common duty of care dilemmas in the workplace and how to overcome them.
Module 05: Resolving Dilemmas: Support and Advice
In module five, we will learn how to resolve dilemmas regarding duty of care, taking a look at key techniques for providing support and advice.
Module 06: How to Respond to Complaints
In module six, we will gain the fundamental skills to handle complaints effectively and professionally.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive training course is ideal for those who work in the Health and Social Care sector, such as:
- Healthcare Assistant
- Support Worker
- Social Care Worker
- Adult Nursing
- Adult Support Worker
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Social Care Assessor
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.