Add to basket or enquire
'Duty of Care' encompasses managing risk, error reporting, dealing with conflict, and accepting comments and complaints. This course covers these topics, and introduces the learner to the recognition and correct response to incidents, errors and near misses.
This course contains five bite-sized modules that use practice-based scenarios, videos and engaging questions to bring the subject to life.
The five modules are:
- Understand how duty of care contributes to safe practice
- Understand the support available for addressing dilemmas that may arise about duty of care
- Deal with comments and complaints
- Deal with incidents, errors and near misses
- Deal with confrontation and difficult situations
Each module takes between five and ten minutes to complete; the modules that contain video clips take a little longer.
The knowledge element of standard 3 of the Care Certificate is covered in this course.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at:
- New members of staff in Healthcare Support Worker roles
- New members of staff in Adult Social Care Worker roles
- Any staff members who provide direct care to patients or individuals needing support
This course will also be useful for:
- Staff moving into new roles within their organisation
- Refreshing the knowledge of any member of staff
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.