Add to basket or enquire
***Limited Time Halloween Price: (£53 - 10% = £47.7) with 11 FREE PDF Certificates + 1 Hard Copy Certificate (Title Course) + PDF Transcripts + Student ID Card. Use code ONLINE10 for Avail the Offer***
Give a compliment to your career and take it to the next level. This Driving will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills required to shine in your professional career. Whether you want to develop skills for your next job or want to elevate skills for your next promotion, this Driving will help you keep ahead of the pack.
The Driving incorporates basic to advanced level skills to shed some light on your way and boost your career. Hence, you can reinforce your professional skills and practical knowledge, reaching out to the level of expertise required for your position. Further, this Driving will add extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers.
Throughout the programme, it stresses how to improve your competency as a person in your profession while at the same time it outlines essential career insights in this job sector. Consequently, you’ll strengthen your knowledge and skills; on the other hand, see a clearer picture of your career growth in future. By the end of the Driving, you can equip yourself with the essentials to keep you afloat into the competition.
Along with this Driving course, you will get 10 other premium courses. Also, you will get an original Hardcopy and PDF certificate for the title course and a student ID card absolutely free.
What other courses are included with this Driving?
- Course 1: Driving Theory Test Preparation
- Course 2: Driver Safety Awareness Certificate – CPD Certified
- Course 3: Hybrid Vehicle Expert Training
- Course 4: Car Mechanic and Repair Training
- Course 5: Motorbike Repairing and Maintenance Diploma
- Course 6: Improve Your Vision Naturally with Simple Eye Gymnastics
- Course 7: Decision Making and Critical Thinking
- Course 8: Effective Communication Skills Diploma
- Course 9: Time Management
- Course 10: First Aid Training
As one of the top course providers in the UK, we’re committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. Our industry experts have designed the Driving to empower you to learn all at once with accuracy. You can take the course at your own pace — anytime, from anywhere.
So, enrol now to advance your career!
Benefits you’ll get choosing Apex Learning for this Driving:
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, student ID for the title course included in a one-time fee
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Free up your time — don’t waste time and money travelling for classes
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- Study the course from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
If you want to get hardcopy certificates for other courses, generally you have to pay £20 for each. But this Fall, Apex Learning is offering a Flat 50% discount on hard copy certificates, and you can get each for just £10!
P.S. The delivery charge inside the U.K. is £3.99 and the international students have to pay £9.99.
Curriculum of Driving Bundle
Course 1: Driving Instructor
- Module 01: The Driving Instructor
- Module 02: Structured Driver Training
- Module 03: The ADI Exams
- Module 04: Communication Skills and Dealing with a New Client
- Module 05: Learning to Drive
- Module 06: Driving Large Vehicles
- Module 07: Assessment Items
- Module 08: Disabilities and Impairments
Course 2: Driving Theory Test Preparation
- Driving Test
- Rules For Pedestrians and Users of Powered Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters
- General Rules, Techniques and Advice for All Drivers And Riders
- Rules for Drivers And Motorcyclists
- Driving in Adverse Weather Conditions
- Signs, Signals and Road Markings
- Maintenance, Breakdowns and Other Incidents
- Using the Road and Parking
- DSA Practical Driving Test
- Preparation for the Test
- Day of the Test
- Your Test Result
- Things to Remember
- Sample Theory Test Questions
Course 3: Driver Safety Awareness Certificate – CPD Certified
- Introduction to Safe Driving
- Reading the Signals and Marks on the Road
- Pre-Journey Safety Check (Vehicle and Driver)
- Safe Driving Tactics for Driving in the UK
- Driving in Poor Condition
- Driving and Human Health
- In the Events of Accidents and Breakdowns
- Laws and Policies Involving Road Safety
Course 4: Hybrid Vehicle Expert Training
- Types of Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Degree of Hybridisation
- Components of HEVs
- Regenerative Systems
Course 5: Car Mechanic and Repair Training
- Module 01: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Module 02: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics
- Module 03: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- Module 04: Tyres
- Module 05: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Module 06: The Cooling System
- Module 07: The Fuel System
- Module 08: The Electrical System
- Module 09: The Drive Train
- Module 10: Brakes
- Module 11: Buying a Car
Course 6: Motorbike Repairing and Maintenance Diploma
- Introduction to Motorbike Maintenance
- Basics of Engine
- Engine Cooling and Lubrication
- Intake, Fuel, Clutch and Exhaust Systems
- Electrical Maintenance
- Wheels, Tires and Brakes Maintenance
- Transmission, Frame and Steering
- Cleaning, Setting Up and Storage
Course 7: Improve Your Vision Naturally with Simple Eye Gymnastics
- Eye Relaxation Techniques
- Eye Gymnastics Exercises
Course 8: Decision Making and Critical Thinking
- Module 01: Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Module 02: Critical Thinking and the Judgment of Claims
- Module 03: Benefits and Barriers of Critical Thinking
- Module 04: Importance of Critical Thinking
- Module 05: Recognising a Critical Thinker
- Module 06: What Are the Critical Thinking Steps?
- Module 07: Critical Thinking Strategies
- Module 08: Problem-Solving Through Critical Thinking
- Module 09: Decision Making with Critical Thinking
Course 9: Effective Communication Skills Diploma
- Module 01: Business Communication
- Module 02: Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
- Module 03: Written Communication
- Module 04: Electronic Communication
- Module 05: Communicating with Graphic
- Module 06: Effectively Working for Your Boss
Course 10: Time Management
- Identifying Goals
- Effective Energy Distribution
- Working with Your Personal Style
- Building Your Toolbox
- Establishing Your Action Plan
Course 11: First Aid Training
- Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Incident Management at Work
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Call for an Emergency
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Driving bundle. Persons with similar professions can also refresh or strengthen their skills by enrolling in this course. Students can take this course to gather professional knowledge besides their study or for the future.
Our Driving is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various CPD certificate will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple job sectors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.