BEKE College C.I.C.
Our training is provided all online via zoom meetings.
This is Available to LGV & PCV Drivers.
7 Hours (3.5 hours x 2 Modules) - If you book a 7 hour class then the remaining balance of £75 is required for assessment and certification fees.
35 hours (7 hour modules x 5 days) one Week - If you book a 35 hour class then the remaining balance of £350 is required for assessment and certification fees.
You will be required to attend the online training due to government guidelines. Attendance online must be 100% of your modules time frame. e.g. 7 hour per module.
With use of several different delivery methods, including PowerPoint, video, verbal and practical demonstrations, to ensure the best possible learning outcomes.
The assessment fees are payable upon selecting from the timetable and booking your place.
Upon purchasing this course a time table will be sent to you with a variety of options from:
7 hour modules to
35 hour modules
We have a range of 3.5 hour module session and
7 hour modules sessions.
Assessment Methods: Group discussion, oral questioning and professional discussion.
The block 5 day course will comprise of any of the following modules:
The 3.5 hour modules available are as follows:
- Delivering the Goods
- Disability Awareness
- Driver Welfare
- Drivers Hours & Tacho Awareness
- Drivers Hours Rules
- Fuel Efficient Driving
- Health and Safety for Drivers
- Manual Handling
- Passenger Care
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Safe Loading & Unloading
- Rules of the Road (Laws)
- Use of Tachograph
- Walk around checks & Defect Reports
- Wheel chair safety
or the 7 hour modules:
- Vulnerable Road Users
- Operator Licence Awareness
- Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Transport Manager Refresher Day 1
- Transport Manager Refresher Day 2
- Safe Use of Lorry Loaders
- Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving
- Understanding the Operation for Drivers - CPC
Who is this course for?
- Anyone renewing or gaining CPC Module
- PCV And LGV license holders
- Anyone who cant find a centre due to coronavirus
Eligible for cpc course
To be eligible to attend this course you must fulfill one of the following 4 criteria’s:
- Hold or have held a DQC card
- Have a licence category of D, D1, D1+E or D+E that starts before 10 September 2008
- Have a licence category of C, C1, C1+E or C+E that starts before 10 September 2009
- Category B on your driving licence has a start date of before 1 January 1997
- Bus Driver
- Coach Driver
- Truck Driver
- Lorry Driver
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.