Add to basket or enquire
Inspired by the dramatic power of the movie 'Dead Poets Society', join us on a transformative journey through this Drama Therapy and Social Justice: The Intersection course. Explore the modules, from unlocking the art of introspection in Module 01 to unleashing empathy and healing through metaphors and symbols in Module 03. Learn the techniques and ethical insights to bring the magic of drama therapy to diverse age groups in Module 08. Embark on this cinematic adventure and become a catalyst for positive change.
- Gain a deep understanding of the transformative power of drama therapy in promoting social justice.
- Develop skills in utilising metaphors and symbols to facilitate emotional expression and personal growth.
- Explore various processes and techniques used in drama therapy to support healing and empowerment.
- Acquire knowledge of the developmental and integrated model of drama therapy for comprehensive client care.
- Apply the role theory approach and psychodrama techniques to enhance therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrate competence in assessing, evaluating, and upholding ethical standards in drama therapy practice.
Embark on a profound exploration of the intersection between drama therapy and social justice in this illuminating course. Delve into the world of dramatic storytelling and its potential to drive positive change. Through a series of engaging modules, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of drama therapy's power to promote healing, foster empathy, and advocate for social equality.
Discover the intricate relationship between metaphors and symbols in therapeutic practice, and learn how to harness their expressive force to facilitate deep emotional transformation. Uncover a rich array of processes and techniques employed in drama therapy, equipping yourself with invaluable tools to guide individuals towards self-discovery and personal growth.
This course also delves into the developmental and integrated model of drama therapy, providing you with a holistic framework for addressing the diverse needs of clients across different age groups. Explore the role theory approach and psychodrama techniques, tapping into the profound impact of embodied storytelling on healing and self-awareness. Join us on this transformative journey, where drama therapy meets social justice, and become an agent of positive change.
Upon completion of the course, learners can obtain a certificate as proof of their achievement. You can receive a £4.99 PDF Certificate sent via email, a £9.99 Printed Hardcopy Certificate for delivery in the UK, or a £19.99 Printed Hardcopy Certificate for international delivery. Each option depends on individual preferences and locations.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for:
- Mental health professionals seeking to enhance their therapeutic toolkit with drama therapy techniques.
- Educators interested in integrating drama therapy principles into their teaching practice.
- Social workers and community advocates passionate about utilising drama therapy for social justice initiatives.
- Individuals with a personal or professional interest in exploring the transformative potential of drama therapy.
Our course will prepare you for a range of careers, including:
- Drama Therapist: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Drama Therapy Coordinator: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Drama Therapy Educator: £35,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Community Arts Facilitator: £20,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Social Justice Advocate: £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Mental Health Consultant: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.