If the idea of working in the exciting nightclub and entertainment sector appeals to you, this is the course for you!
This course contains many features that will help you use your skills and knowledge in work-related situations and assist you in getting the most from your course.
In this course you will find out about the key requirements across the security sector, including how the security sector operates, the major legislation that applies to the industry, the employment opportunities within the industry. Importantly, you will learn how you can keep yourself and others safe in the workplace, through effective communication and customer care.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Complete this course at your own pace over a 12 – month period
- Enhance your job prospects in an exciting career where you could be interacting with a number of celebrities and high net worth individuals!
- Gain the confidence to apply for a security role, knowing that you have the right skill set, knowledge and attitude to be a great asset to any establishment
Units of Study
- Unit 1 – Working in the Private Security industry
- Unit 2 – Career opportunities in Private security industry
- Unit 3 – Legislation applicable to the Private Security Industry
- Unit 4 – Health & Safety in the workplace
- Unit 5 – Fire, safety & emergency services
- Unit 6 – Potential crimes affecting the Private Security Industry
**Please note that this is not an SIA license nor officially endorsed by the SIA, however previous students who have purchased this course have gone on to study for their SIA license using these materials.
Who is this course for?
This is an entry level course suitable for all levels
Candidates can use this course to enhance career prospects in:
- CCTV operation
- Security van guarding
- Door supervision
- Close protection / body guarding
- Vehicle clamping and removal
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Thomas onsinyo otwori asked:
Hi,am currently a security guard in dubai with transguard group of security and so i wanted to further my career and new challenges.How pay for thiss
Hello Thomas, You can make the payment through Reed for £49. You will then be sent the login details for your course for you to complete at your own pace. Kind regards, CTD LearningThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Maria Luisa asked:
after this course i can apply for have my door supervisor licence?
Hello Maria, You will have to contact the SIA directly after the course. Kind regards, CTD Learning helpdeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.