Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to improve your current abilities or make a career move? Our unique Domiciliary Care Support Worker course might help you get there! Expand your expertise with high-quality training - study the Domiciliary Care Support Worker course and get an expertly designed, great-value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Domiciliary Care Support Worker online training course.
The Domiciliary Care Support Worker course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Domiciliary Care Support Worker course, an instant e-certificate will be exhibited in your profile that you can order as proof of your skills and knowledge. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling in this Domiciliary Care Support Worker course.
This Domiciliary Care Support Worker training can help you to accomplish your ambitions and prepare you for a meaningful career. So, enrol on this Domiciliary Care Support Worker course today and gear up for excellence!
Why Prefer Us?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPDQS.
- Get a free student ID card!(£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and Engaging Content.
- Free Assessments
- 24/7 Tutor Support.
- 2: Health and Safety for Domiciliary Carers 23:43
- 3: CSTF Infection Prevention and Control 23:25
- 4: CSTF Resuscitation - Basic Life Support 15:10
- 5: Medication Management and Administration 11:58
- 6: CSTF Information Governance 17:34
- 7: CSTF Conflict Resolution 13:28
- 8: Mental Health Care 14:22
- 9: MCQ Quiz Exam Assessment 15:00
Start your learning journey straight away with this Domiciliary Care Support Worker course and take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Domiciliary Care Support Worker course:
Module 01: Introduction to Domiciliary Care
- What is Domiciliary Care?
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Carer
- Career Progression and Scope
Module 02: Health and Safety for Domiciliary Carers
- Management of Health and Safety
- Moving and Handling
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases, and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations
- Waste Management
Module 03: CSTF Infection Prevention and Control
- Blood Borne Viruses
- Hand Hygiene
- Spillages and Body Fluids
- Sharps Management
Module 04: CSTF Resuscitation - Basic Life Support
- National Early Warning Score (NEWS)
- SBAR for Care Workers
- Basic Life Support and CPR
Module 05: Medication Management and Administration
- General Support
- Medication Administration
Module 06: CSTF Information Governance
- Caldicott Principles
- Information Security
- Record Management
- Disclosing Information with Appropriate Care
Module 07: CSTF Conflict Resolution
- Effective Communication
- Handling Violence & Aggression
Module 08: Mental Health Care
- Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Dementia Awareness and Care
Once you have completed all the Domiciliary Care Support Worker course modules, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the course.
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in learning more about the topic is advised to take this Domiciliary Care Support Worker course. This course is open to everybody.
After completing this Domiciliary Care Support Worker course, you are to start your career or begin the next phase of your career.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.