Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course. The Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse when it suits you. Access the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse With Janets:
- Receive a free e-certificate upon successful completion of the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course
- Get taught by experienced, professional instructors
- Study at a time and pace that suits your learning style
- Get instant feedback on assessments
- 24/7 help and advice via email or live chat
- Get full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
The Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse Course Curriculum:
Module 1: Introduction to Domestic Violence & Abuse
- What is Domestic Violence
- Who is at risk of Domestic Violence
- Types of domestic violence
- Most Common Forms of Domestic Violence
- Four Types of Domestic Violence: A Victim-Defined Approach
- Myths and Reality about Domestic Violence on Children
- Violence Against Women and Girls Strategy
- Achievement Since 20
Module 2: The Components of Domestic Violence
- Why Do Victims Stay?
- Why victims don’t report
- The Components of power and control
- The Signs of an Abusive Relationship
- The cycle of Abuse (Write in Detail)
- The Duluth Model
Module 3: The Impact of Domestic Violence on Victims
- Who can be a victim of domestic violence ?
- What are the characteristics of victims that are more likely to be abused?
- Who perpetrates domestic violence
- Violence Against Women & Children
- The Impact of Physical Abuse
- The Impact of Sexual Abuse
- The Impact of Emotional Abuse
- The Impact of Financial Abuse
- The Social Costs of Domestic Violence
- the Health Impact of Domestic Violence
- Impact on Mental Health
- Impact on Physical Health
- Risk of Death
- How Does Abuse Affect Victim
Module 4: The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- The Impact of Domestic Abuse on Children: Key Facts
- Definition of child abuse
- Who is at risk and why?
- Types of Abuse
- Types of Neglect
- Signs of Neglect
- Long Term Impact of Neglect
- Domestic Abuse
- Physical Abuse
- Signs of Physical Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- What Causes Unintentional Emotional Abuse
- Types of Emotional Abuse
- Signs of Emotional Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Why are Children Groomed
- Who Grooms Children
- Your Roles and Responsibilities
Module 5: Assessing the Risks of Domestic Violence and Abuses on Children
- Factors that may increase the risk
- Where risks come from?
- Single Assessment Process
- How to assess if the child is at risk of harm or not?
- How to recognise a risky situation?
- Parental Risk factors
- Parental Mental Health
- Parental Substance Misuse
Module 6: Supporting the Victim and Reporting Incidents
- What Is Disclosure?
- What to Do If a Victim Discloses
- Understand Why Children Don’t Disclose
- Taking Action
- Your Responsibilities
- Fulfilling ‘Duty of Care’
- Recognising the Warning Signs
- What to do If you recognise the Signs?
- What, When and How to Report?
- Myths about Reporting
- The Structure of Reporting in the UK
- Referrals to Social Care
- How Is a Referral Made?
Module 7: Record Keeping
- What to Record?
- When to Record?
- How to Record?
- What Is a Concern?
- Why Should One Keep Records?
- What Happens If One Doesn’t Keep Effective Records?
- Storage of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Data Protection
- How to Transfer the Safeguarding Files?
- How Long Are Records Kept for?
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course. After successfully passing the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Domestic Violence and Domestic Abuse and gain an industry-recognised qualification that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.