Add to basket or enquire
[Updated 2023 (CPD QS)]
Unravel the layers behind domestic violence. Witness the unseen impact, especially on our children. Equip yourself to make a difference in society."
Delve deep into the intricacies of domestic violence and abuse through our comprehensive diploma course. Explore its components, the profound effect it has on victims and especially the young minds. Grasp the vital protocols for supporting victims, reporting incidents, and maintaining accurate records. Navigate through the laws related to domestic violence in the UK. By the end of the course, you'll be well-equipped to play a pivotal role in curbing this menace.
Enrol now and be the change you wish to see.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the different facets of domestic violence and its profound effects on victims.
- Evaluate the risks posed by domestic violence, especially towards children.
- Offer effective support to victims and follow the correct protocols for reporting incidents.
- Maintain precise and helpful records related to such cases.
- Navigate and apply the UK legislation concerning domestic violence.
Delving into the world of domestic violence, this diploma offers a thorough exploration of its components and the profound ripple effects on victims and children. Familiarise yourself with the nuances of offering support, the importance of accurate record keeping, and the relevant UK laws. This course serves as a bridge to awareness and offers tools to counteract this societal issue.
- Module 01: Introduction to Domestic Violence & Abuse
- Module 02: The Components of Domestic Violence
- Module 03: The Impact of Domestic Violence on Victims
- Module 04: The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- Module 05: Assessing the Risks of Domestic Violence and Abuses on Children
- Module 06: Supporting the Victim and Reporting Incidents
- Module 07: Record Keeping
- Module 08: Domestic Violence and Abuse Legislation in the UK
Who is this course for?
- Social workers and support professionals in the field.
- Individuals interested in working in the domestic violence prevention sector.
- Law enforcement officers seeking to enhance their understanding of domestic violence.
- Teachers and educators dealing with vulnerable populations.
- Counsellors and therapists involved in supporting victims of domestic violence.
This Domestic Violence and Abuse Prevention Diploma course has no set requirements for learning. All you need is a smart device, a reliable internet connection, and a basic command of English and you're good to go!
After completing this course, here are a few careers you can opt for:
- Domestic Violence Support Worker (£20,000-£30,000)
- Social Worker specialising in Domestic Violence (£25,000-£40,000)
- Counsellor for Victims of Domestic Violence (£22,000-£35,000)
- Domestic Violence Prevention Advocate (£25,000-£35,000)
- Family Support Worker in Domestic Violence Services (£20,000-£28,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
After successfully completing this Domestic Violence and Abuse Prevention Diploma course, you will qualify for the CPD QS -certified certificate. The PDF Certificate will be completely free.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
The hardcopy certificate for this Domestic Violence and Abuse Prevention Diploma course can be received by paying £9.99, for students living inside the UK. For international orders, the total fee is £14.99 (£9.99 Certification Fee + £5 postal charge).