Add to basket or enquire
Feel yourself stuck in a rut?
Want to acquire the skills to get the dream job as a Domestic Violence Officer that you have been after for some time?
Or are you constantly getting overlooked for a promotion because you cannot make the time to learn a new skill?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’, then you are in luck. This Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - CPD Certified diploma has been developed by experts to equip you with the cutting-edge knowledge and skills required to shine as a Domestic Violence Officer.
Learning Outcomes of the Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - CPD Certified Training:
- Learn all the components of domestic violence and abuse
- Understand the impact that abuse can have on a victim
- Know how to communicate with vulnerable adults and children
- Appreciate the differing considerations when supporting children
- Gain awareness on how to identify genuine acts of abuse
- Make crucial decisions when investigating a suspected act of abuse
- Establish the correct procedure when reporting a verified case of abuse
- Produce crucial evidence and administration during an active investigation
This popular Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - CPD Certified diploma from One Education can be completed in a short period of time. You can master the topics covered by completing just 8 modules. So, you can quickly set yourself apart from the competition by displaying your new-found knowledge.
Supporting and upskilling our learners is our topmost priority. So, we have a team of dedicated tutors available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have while enrolled in the course. You also have the opportunity to study part-time so that you can complete the course at your own pace.
Get yourself an accredited certificate after you complete the multiple-choice questions at the end of the course. Getting an industry-recognised certificate will take your career to the next level.
Why choose CPD Certification Service Accredited (CPD UK) course?
- World's leading and largest independent CPD accreditation institution
- Pioneering CPD quality standards since 1996
- Over 20 thousand registered CPD Providers and Courses
- With 25 years experience providing industry-leading CPD certification service and support
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol today!
Learn how to deal with the sensitive subject of abuse and violence in the home and help protect those vulnerable individuals who suffer terribly in their everyday existence. Research has shown just how prevalent domestic violence and abuse is in today’s society, and just how many people it affects. If you interact with victims of abuse, or potential victims, this comprehensive course can help you to help others. Every module will coach you about a different aspect of abuse, and how you can support those involved.
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness Diploma doesn’t entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
The course will provide you with an overview of the components and factors that can lead to domestic abuse taking place. It also examines the long-lasting impact that abuse can have on a person, whether it is immediate or in the future. Abuse can strike all ages and genders, so the effects on children are also examined, with appropriate investigation and reportage methods presented. Once you have passed the assessment, you will receive a diploma, guaranteeing your ability to provide essential support and assistance.
Why People Love And Enrol In The Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness Diploma From One Education
- Module 01: Introduction to Domestic Violence & Abuse
- Module 02: The Components of Domestic Violence
- Module 03: The Impact of Domestic Violence on Victims
- Module 04: The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- Module 05: Assessing the Risks of Domestic Violence and Abuses on Children
- Module 06: Supporting the Victim and Reporting Incidents
- Module 07: Record Keeping
- Module 08: Domestic Violence and Abuse Legislation in the UK
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - CPD Certified training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.