Add to basket or enquire
Be it leaking pipes or broken drainage systems, plumbers are your go-to people. Perhaps you are thinking of being a plumber too, or an avid DIY-er. Or maybe, you are just the curious sort. Whatever the reason behind visiting this page, this Domestic Plumber bundle course will provide you with all of the guidance and solutions you require.
Plumbers are superheroes who ensure public health, sanitation, and a high standard of living. They are on call 24/7 to swoop in and save the day, returning homes or workplaces up and running with the clean flowing water. There is also a surge in demand for plumbers in the UK trade market. Wondering how you can get into it? Fortunately, you don't have to spend a fortune to get started on this career.
So why wait? Enrol in the course — Grab the plumbing basics and the opportunity to pursue this sought-after career.
This expert-outlined learning package is comprised of the 7 ultimate courses to give you domestic plumbing and teach you in-demand skills :
- Domestic Plumbing Course
- Fire Risk Assessor
- Certificate of Workplace Health & Safety Basics Proficiency (CWHSP)
- Sales Techniques
- Interior Design and Home Styling Course
- Sales Negotiation Training Course
- Time Management
With this course, you will develop the groundwork for first-class plumbing and UK standards for plumbing. This course will educate you on the essential components of plumbing like the required tools, materials and skills. Moreover, you will get to know the principles of effective plumbing systems, including home plumbing systems, domestic cold water systems and central heating systems. Further, into this training, you will learn about plumbing fixtures and plumbing installations.
Throughout the bundled training, you will learn about being a fire risk assessor and the basics of the Certificate of Workplace Health & Safety Basics Proficiency (CWHSP). This extensive training will also equip you with essential skills like sales, interior design, home styling, negotiation, time management and more!
So, grab your tools and hop on this journey of being a domestic plumber — start today!
What you'll get out of this Domestic Plumber course :
- Acquire an extensive overview of the UK standards for plumbing.
- Learn about the basics of the essential components of plumbing.
- Know in-depth about plumbing materials and skills.
- Get the hang of the plumbing tools like pressure tester, basin spanner, etc.
- Understand the principles of effective plumbing systems.
- Gain a solid understanding of the home plumbing system.
- Learn about domestic cold water systems and central heating systems.
- Familiarise yourself with the plumbing fixtures and plumbing installations.
- Become acquainted with plumbing repairs like fixing common toilet problems, minor adjustments, resetting tank water level and more.
- Explore the fundamentals of Certificate of Workplace Health & Safety Basics Proficiency (CWHSP).
- Know how to assess fire risk and equip yourself with sales negotiation skills.
- Become familiar with interior design & home styling as well as time management.
*** Domestic Plumbing ***
Module 1: The UK Standards for Plumbing
- What Is An Approved Plumber?
- Water Supply Regulations
- External Pipework
- Polyethylene Pipes
- Unplasticised PVC Pipes
- Steel Pipes
- Iron Pipes
- Stop Valves To Premises
- Drinking Water Tap
- General Requirements
Module 2: The Basic Components of Plumbing
- Pex Pipe
- Steel Pipe
- Supply Fittings
- Copper tees
Module 3: The Plumbing Tools
- Pressure Tester
- SDS Drill
- Immersion Heater Spanner
- Basin Spanner
Module 4: Principles of Effective Plumbing Systems
- Liquid waste disposal goals
- Plumbing Goals
Module 5: The Home Plumbing System
- The Home Plumbing System
- Water Supply System
- Drain-Waste-Vent System
Module 6: Domestic Cold Water System
- Cold Water System Components
- Copper and Plastic Pipes
- Lead Pipes
- Cold Feed
- The Warning Pipe
- Types of Cold Water System
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Direct System
- Cold Water Systems in Multi-Storey Buildings
Module 7: Plumbing Fixtures
- Choosing a New Toilet
- How to Remove a Toilet
- Kitchen Faucets
- Choosing a New Kitchen Faucet
- Bathroom Faucets
- How to Install a Single-body Faucet
- Alcove Bathtubs
- Tips for Installing Bathtubs
- How to Install a New Alcove Tub
- Sliding Tub Doors
- Jetted Tub
- Flushing Options for Urinals
- How to Install a Urinal
- Integral Vanity Tops
Module 8: Central Heating Systems
- The boiler size
- The header tank
- Motorised Valve
- Open vented system layout
Module 9: Understand Domestic Cold Water System
- Types Of Cold Water System
- Pipe Sizes For The Direct System
- Pipe Sizes For The Indirect System
- Direct Boosting Systems
Module 10: Plumbing Installations
- Install DWV Pipes for the Tub & Shower
- How to Connect Drain Pipes to a Main Waste-Vent Stack
- How to Install the Water Supply Pipes
- Half Bath
- Tips for Plumbing a Kitchen
- Air Admittance Valves
Module 11: Hot Water System
- Open Vented Direct Hot Water Storage Systems
- Direct System Hot Water Storage System with Electric Immersion Heater
- Instantaneous Hot Water Heaters
Module 12: Plumbing Repairs
- Common Toilet Problems
- Minor Adjustments
- Quick Fixes
- Reset Tank Water Level
- Main Stacks
- Supply Pipes
Module 13: Plumbing Materials & Skills
- How to Cut Rigid & Flexible Copper Pipe
- How to Take Apart Soldered Joints
- How to Solvent-Glue Rigid Plastic Pipe
- Working with Outdoor Flexible Plastic Pipe
Module 14: Glossary and Appendix
- Definition of the Terms Used in the Course
- Appendix: Metric Conversion Charts
How is the Domestic Plumbing Diploma assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module of our Domestic Plumbing Diploma, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Domestic Plumbing course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Domestic Plumber bundle, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate for each of the courses under the bundle. Certificates are available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Domestic Plumber Training Bundle is ideal for aspiring plumbers. People who want to learn about this topic and gain a practical skill will also benefit from this course.
Our online courses are uniquely designed for quality distance learning, providing an accessible platform that allows learners to learn from anywhere in the world with a secure internet connection.
If you want to become a professional plumber and increase your earning potential then this course is right for you.
Our Domestic Plumber Training Bundle is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Domestic Plumber course will give you a deeper understanding of plumbing skills and knowledge. With the help of this course, you will be able to explore several careers, such as —
- Domestic Plumber
The average annual income for these job prospects varies from £15,000 to £35,000 in the UK.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
intrested in this plumbing coursehow can enrol?
Dear Idrissa, Thank you for contacting us. Please go the course page and click on the 'Add to basket' button and then click on the 'Review basket and checkout' button in order to purchase the course. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.