Add to basket or enquire
Fast track your career as a Domestic Gas Engineer and gain the skill set to maintain and repair cookers, hobs, and central water heaters professionally.
Accidents involving liquid gas are a worldwide problem that is dangerous, costly but also avoidable. Dealing with hazardous substances is critical as it’s directly related to the safety of human lives. And, it’s important to have a basic understanding to recognise a situation that could cause a devastating injury or damage. So, pack your bag and take a journey with this Domestic Gas Safety Regulations course to gain the skills and competence to safely carry out any emergencies regarding domestic gas.
This course covers all the aspects of the Gas Legislation. You will get to know about the gas safety (Installation and Use) regulations 1998. You will learn about the strategies for testing and purging. You will also enhance your visibility on working with other Domestic Gas Cookers and Gas Water Heaters.
This course looks at how domestic gas and safety regulations are related and how this knowledge can help to save lives. If you’re looking to learn about the gas fires of any space heater, our Domestic Gas Safety Regulations course takes a close look at domestic gas systems. Finally, the course will make you familiar with the commissioning and servicing of gas.
What You Will Learn from this Domestic Gas Safety Regulations Course:
- Describe the installation process for domestic gas systems.
- Explain gas combustion in terms of requirements, flammability, measurement, flues, ventilation and associated hazards.
- Deal with unsafe situations.
- Perform a safety assessment on a domestic gas installation to include leak detection and production of a safety report
- Identify the relevant legislation and standards appropriate.
- Get familiar with Ventilation and Combustion.
- Explain the electrical requirements associated with the installation
- Assess the suitability of new or existing ventilation for a gas installation.
The Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations will equip you with the skills to work for a gas company or as a self-employed Domestic Gase engineer, taking you step-by-step through key procedures, regulations, and best practices of the job.
This course is the perfect stepping stone for anyone looking to become qualified in this field, designed by the industry experts for the best entry-level training experience.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire in Health and safety with our Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 2 additional courses with this Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Health and safety is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations today and start learning.
Why buy this Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations?
- Unlimited access to all 3 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 2 additional courses included as bonus
You'll Also Get:
- Administrative Management
- Quality Management
Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations
- Module 01: Gas Legislation
- Module 02: Gas Safety Regulations
- Module 03: The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
- Module 04: Overview of Gas
- Module 05: Combustion
- Module 06: Flues
- Module 07: Ventilation
- Module 08: Testing and Purging
- Module 09: Unsafe Situations
- Module 10: Commissioning and Servicing Of Gas
- Module 11: Gas Fires Space Heaters, Open Flud Gas Fires Fan Flued, Room Sealed Heaters and Space Heaters
- Module 12: Domestic Gas Cookers
- Module 13: Gas Water Heaters
- Module 14: Domestic Gas Boilers
After studying the course materials of the Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations does not require you to have any prior Skillset or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
With lucrative professions and attractive starting salaries, there are many options for career progression by taking this Domestic Gas Safety Regulations course, such as:
- Gas service technician
- Gas engineering apprentice
And many more!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Paul fussell asked:
How far would a course like this take me towards getting gas cert. currently have diploma 1 & 2 plumbing studies. Thanks paul
Dear Fussell, The Diploma in Domestic Gas and Safety Regulations will equip you with the skills to work for a gas company or as a self-employed Domestic Gase engineer, taking you step-by-step through key procedures, regulations, and best practices of the job.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.