Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
In today’s world, we need electricity in every aspect of our daily lives. Smartphones, computers, refrigerators, and all other days to day products around us require electricity. There are prominent career opportunities in the electricity field as thousands of new infrastructure are on the build. On the other hand, there is a persistent shortage of skilled tradesmen in the UK, professions such as electrician’s demand are at peak. So enrol in this Domestic Electrician course today to develop knowledge and skills that drive your career forward and get ahead of the curve.
The Domestic Electrician course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. The Domestic Electrician course focuses on the foundation of electrician functions and responsibilities. Likewise, this Domestic Electrician course will educate you on electrical units and Ohm’s Laws. Subsequently, you will demonstrate knowledge and skills on directing current, alternating current, voltage, and resistance with this comprehensive Domestic Electrician course. Additionally, through this Domestic Electrician course, you will demonstrate an understanding of the functions of electrical capacitance and capacitors. Moreover, the Domestic Electrician course will walk you through the concept of magnetism in electricity, which explains how magnets, coil, and wire cumulatively can produce electricity. Furthermore, as electricity is a dangerous power source, dealing with it isn’t easy. Thus, along with the Domestic Electrician course, you will explore the safety measures you need to follow as an electrician.
Key Topics to Be Covered in This Domestic Electrician Course:
- Basic electricity safety knowledge and the precautions you need to take
- An in-depth look at voltage and resistance
- Information about capacitance and capacitors
- How to work safely with electrical equipment as an Electrician
- How to deal with electrical incidents safely as an Electrician
- Step-by-step instructions on how to carry out a risk assessment as an Electrician
- How you can reduce and control risks as an Electrician
- The process of carrying out combined inspection and testing (PAT) as an Electrician
What will I learn from this Domestic Electrician course?
- Basic electricity knowledge
- Essential electrician safety precautions
- An understanding of direct current and alternating current
- Working safely with electrical equipment as an Electrician
- Dealing with electrical incidents as an Electrician
- Carrying out an electrical risk assessment as an Electrician
- Reducing and controlling risks as an Electrician
- Carrying out combined inspection and testing
So enrol in this Domestic Electrician course today and open doors to enchanting career opportunities ahead.
Why should you choose the Domestic Electrician course with Academy for Health & Fitness?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Domestic Electrician course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Domestic Electrician programme in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Domestic Electrician Course;
***Domestic Electrician Course***
- Module 1: Safety Precautions
- Module 2: Direct Current
- Module 3: Alternating Current
- Module 4: Voltage and Resistance
- Module 5: Capacitance and Capacitors
- Module 6: Working Safely with Electrical Equipment
- Module 7: Electrical Incidents
- Module 8: Risk Assessment
- Module 9: Reducing and Controlling Risks
- Module 10: Combined Inspection and Testing
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this Domestic Electrician course to achieve the CPD & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Is this Domestic Electrician course right for you?
The Domestic Electrician course is primarily for motivated learners looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Anyone of any academic background can enrol on this Domestic Electrician course. However, this course is preferable for:
- People who want to enhance their skills
- People working in the relevant field
- Aspiring tradesmen and electricians
Enrol on the Domestic Electrician Course with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register for the Domestic Electrician Course without any delay. We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16. Complete the Domestic Electrician Course online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Enrolling on this Domestic Electrician course can lead you to the following career paths:
- Constructor and Building Inspector
- Apprentice Electrician
- Chief Electrician
- Construction Electrician
- Electrical Sign Wirer
- House Wirer
And many more!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
This online courses are text reading or include online video ?
Hi YC, Thanks for the query, This is an audio visual course. Have a nice day!This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.