Add to basket or enquire
Our Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
Whether you’re a dog owner or an existing trainer, understanding what to do in the unlikely event a dog attack happens and learning various ways to help your dog combat his aggression is a must. In this online dog training course, you will discover the most common type of aggression dogs demonstrate and the signs to look for to help prevent possible dangerous situations.
This course is led by a licensed dog trainer, who will provide you with essential tips and knowledge of the signals a dog gives before attacking, and what to do if you find yourself in a situation with a dog that is aggressive towards you.
Highlights of Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks Course
- Understand the type of behaviour dogs commonly exhibit before attacking
- Learn simple methods that integrate dogs who are aggressive with other dogs or puppies
- Understand different types of dog aggression and the reason behind them
- Discover why and when dogs attack, including how to protect yourself from an aggressive dog
- Real-life tips on how to stop aggressive behaviour in dogs or puppies
- Understand dominant and submissive signals that prevent dog attacks
- Professional-approved advice on how to handle a dog attack without getting bitten
- Understand how to communicate with your dog to curb aggressive behaviour
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to be your dog’s pack leader in a gentle way during a walk
- Explore why some dogs are aggressive on the leash or when other dogs pass by them
Why People Enrol this Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course
- Learning materials of our Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course content for a full year
- Complete the Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course
This Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course is designed with the following modules:
The Proof Is In The Pudding - This Is What People Say
- Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Parson Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career!
- This Is What People Say Who’ve Learnt My Methods
- This Could Be You!
This is What You'll Get from This Course
- Able To Do All This After the Course…
Important - Please Read This Before Starting The Course
- Important – Please Read This First
Challenging And Submissive Signals In Dogs
- How To Recognize Challenging And Submissive Signs In Order to Stop an Attack
- Body Language And How To Get Leadership qualities
Pulling on the Leash and Dog Aggression
- The Missing Part of Dog Aggression – You Must Get This Right First
- How To Get Your Dog To Walk Calmly On The Leash And Integrate Aggressive Dogs
- Who’s Walking Who E-Book
- This Video Shows You How To Get An Aggressive Dog To Relax Around Other Dogs
A Dog Attack
- What A Dog Attack Means And How To Stop It Happening Again
- The Transcript To Lectures 6,7 And 10
How is the Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £89
- International: £89 + £10 (postal charge) = £99
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.