Add to basket or enquire
Every dog lover wants to give their pets the best food possible, and some even don’t mind going broke to do that. In this dog training course, you will discover how to feed your dog healthy raw food without breaking the bank. You will learn what a raw dog food diet commonly consists of and how it can make your dog training much more manageable. Throughout the course, you will understand the basics of nutrition and learn to prepare a diet plan that supports your dog’s healthy digestive system.
This course is led by a licenced trainer, who will provide you with practical knowledge, including essential tips and tricks that help to feed your dog the way nature intended and get a lean, fit and healthy dog.
Highlights of Dog Training – Feed Your Dog A Raw Diet Course
- Learn about some of the best raw food for dogs and their benefits
- Discover the raw dog food recipes and meal suggestions
- Find out about the right types of raw food to feed your dog and where to get it from
- Understand how much to feed your dog daily to promote optimum health, body weight and longevity
- Discover step-by-step instructions on transitioning your dog from dry food to raw
- Understand how to avoid the mistakes people often make when feeding dogs a raw food diet
- Explore how to feed your dog the way nature intended and reap the rewards of a strong, happy and healthy dog
We’ve taken this comprehensive Dog Training – Feed Your Dog A Raw Diet Course and broken it down into 21 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Meet Me And 'The Boys!' This Is Where It All Started.
- These 2 Dogs Changed My Life And Career!99
What You'll Get From This Course
- What You’ll Get From This Course
BARF (Bones And Raw Food) Feeding For Dogs
- What BARF Is And The Principles Of Feeding This Way
- What Type Of Bones Should You Feed Your Dog? Here’s The Answer
- These Foods Are Also Important To Include…
- How Much Should You Feed Your Dog? You’ll Find Out Here
- This Is What You’ll Need To Get Started99
Important - Please Read This
- Please Read This First Before Watching The Next Sections
Raw Meaty Bones (RMB) Or Prey Model Feeding For Dogs
- Shattering The Myths About Raw Feeding
- More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered1
- More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered 2
- More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered 3
Raw Meaty Bones Feeding
- What The Raw Meaty Bones Feeding Method Is And How It Differs To BARF
- How To Start Feeding Your Dog Raw Meaty Bones
- How To Switch To A Raw Diet
- Raw Food Supplier List
- Additional Supplier List
3rd Suggestion - Ready Made BARF
- Ready Made BARF
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will be eligible for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
This dog training course is ideal for anyone who wants to get their dogs started on a raw diet, including dog owners who have a dog that is overweight, has recurring illnesses, skin problems, and a dull coat. There are no learning requirements or formal degrees necessary to begin this course, and it can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
Upon successful completion, learners will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to feed their dogs a diet that has no preservatives, chemicals, additives or low-quality ingredients at all.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.