Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal for just £119 and instantly save £1580!
Are you facing a rift between you and your dog? This might be the result of your dog's behaviour issue. Major dog behaviour problems might result in euthanasia, re-homing, or returning pets to shelters. If you see behaviour problems in your dog, take action right away by enrolling in our Dog Behaviour and Training course to learn the techniques required to establish a strong bond with your dog.
This simple to comprehend, entirely online course on Dog Behaviour and Training will help you better understand how dogs behave and think, how to train them, when to feed them, and how to greet them politely. Additionally, by educating you on dog language, this course will help you grasp what a dog is actually saying. You will learn about the symptoms of dog separation anxiety and their distressed behaviour in this course. Additionally, you can discover how to advise clients regarding dog training.
After completing this Dog Behaviour and Training course, you will have the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary to comprehend your dog's behavior, as well as identify and address any behavioural issues your dog may be having. The Dog Behavior and Training course incorporate all the most recent topics, such as food aggression in dogs, dogs' food-stealing behavior, separation anxiety, dog body language, and more, to keep you informed and increase your chances of starting your career as a dog handler, animal care worker, trainer for dogs, or other relevant professions with additional education and training.
So, Don't waste time! Join this expert-led Dog Behaviour and Training course right away to revolutionise your career opportunities.
- Learn the important facts about dog behavior and training
- Learn the appropriate greeting techniques for dogs
- Discover more about food aggression in dogs
- Figure out dogs' food-stealing behavior
- Study canine separation anxiety
- Recognize the body language of dogs
This bundle package includes:
- Dog Behavior and Training with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional CPD accredited courses —
- Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
- Dog Training – Train Puppies
- Dog Training – Stop Dog Barking
- Crystal Healing for Animals Certification
- Dog Health Care
Why People Enrol this Bundle from One Education:
- Receive a Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the bundle
- 5 additional CPD accredited courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all bundle content for a full year
- Complete the bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Dog Behaviour and Training:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Feeding Time - Aggression and Stealing Food
- Module 3: The Right Way to Greet a Dog
- Module 4: Separation Anxiety
- Module 5: Dog Language - What They're Really Saying!
- Module 6: The Answers To 10 Popular Dog Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked
- Module 7: The Answers To 10 Common Puppy Training Questions That You'll Likely To Be Asked
- Module 8: Dog Training Consultations With Clients
- **Bonus Video** A Demonstration Of A Real-Life Dog Training Consultation
How is the bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
For Additional Courses
For the additional Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificates from the additional courses, you have to pay the fees based on level of each course:
- No Level- £29
- Level 1 - £29
- Level 2 - £59
- Level 3 - £69
- Level 4 - £79
- Level 5 - £99
- Level 6 - £109
- Level 7 - £119
Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the courses under this bundle, you will also qualify for CPD Accredited Certificates for each of the courses. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post at £15.
Who is this course for?
Anybody can enrol on this course. Anyone who wants to develop their professional abilities and prepare for the career they want is in the perfect place! This course is open to anyone who wants to learn more in-depth about this subject and stay current with the most recent information. People who work in the dog industry or who are currently dog trainers and wish to advance their careers may take this course.
Study the Dog Behaviour & Training bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Dog Behaviour & Training bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
With further education and practice, you will be able to pursue a variety of employment opportunities in this industry, including:
- Animal care worker - (Salary: £14,000 to £24,000)
- Pet shop assistant - (Salary: £14,500 to £17,500)
- Dog handler - (Salary: £16,000 to £30,000)
- Assistance dog trainer - (Salary: £16,000 to £28,000)
- Dog groomer - (Salary: £13,500 to £20,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.