Active Recruitment Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Almost everyone, regardless of your position, career or even age has had to produce a document at least once in their lives. If you are involved in the business world, are a student, or have ever needed to communicate to others in writing, you know the importance of good document preparation. It is not enough to just get your ideas out there; you have to do so in a way that is clear, concise and easy for others to understand.
This course goes over everything you need to know about how to present a properly produced document. We begin by outlining the steps you should take before you sit down to start writing, emphasising the need to stay on topic while writing compelling and well-researched text. Next, we talk about how to write an introduction and conclusion, while also giving you tips on how to craft the body of any document in a way that makes it easy to read. Finally, we talk about the technical details of document presentation.
You Will Learn:
- The six steps to creating a compelling, attractive and readable document
- How to choose a topic when faced with a written assignment
- The importance of research when developing your content
- How to ensure you stay on track when writing your document
- The five elements you should never overlook in document preparation
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Understand more about font selection when creating a document
- Learn about the three main components of any written text
- If you work in the business world, learn how to prepare convincing sales pitches and research proposals
- If you are a student, understand the importance of clear written communication as well as the things you should pay attention to in your own writing
- If you work in an office or another professional setting, learn how to prepare documents in a way that makes them easy to read and respond to
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.