This DIY Talking Head: Lighting and Video Production on A Budget course will teach you step-by-step on how to purchase, setup and use your own DIY lighting rig. You will also learn how to make your talking head videos look awesome in minutes and get amazing results from any DSLR, camera, iPhone, smartphone or webcam, without spending a fortune! By taking this course today, you will be able to improve your technique for lighting to increase the quality of your videos and therefore increasing your sales, views, downloads, or whatever it is you’re after!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
In this course, you will learn how to make your talking head videos look more awesome. You’ll be able to get amazing results from any DSLR or camera - even with your iPhone, smartphone or webcam.
By applying the skills you’ll learn in this course, you will be transformed into a DIY lighting guru and make your videos look professional without wasting any money or time.
Although a knowledge of camera equipment is useful, it is not essential. Good lighting can make any camera look great, even in ‘auto’ mode. Plus, you don’t need a DSLR or pro camera. In this course, you will be shown a lighting rig that you can build to make your phone camera or webcam look awesome, too.
Improving your technique for lighting is the easiest way to increase the quality of your videos and therefore increase sales, views, downloads – whatever it is you’re after.
After taking this course, you will have learned the following:
- How to make your videos look awesome in minutes
- The easiest way get incredible results from any camera (even an iPhone, smartphone or webcam)
- How to get and build your own DIY lighting kit for under $47
- The best way to use sunlight to improve your videos for free
- How to choose the perfect backdrop for your talking head video
- The rules for framing your video that you should never break
This DIY Lighting And Video Production course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Introduction
- Are You Up For The Challenge?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Topic 2: Talking Head Videos & Framing
- Understand Talking Head Videos
- Perfect Framing
- Full Torso Framing
Topic 3: The Performance & The Backdrop
- Master The Performance
- Choose The Backdrop
Topic 4: Lighting Basics
- Why Lighting Is So Important
Topic 5: Lighting Techniques
- The Ultimate Technique For Lighting Talking Head Videos
- Technique Breakdown And Light Positioning
- Sunlight Back Light Example
- Completely Free Lighting Technique (Harness The Power Of The Sun)
- [Activity] Supplemental Resource – Lighting Plan Template
Topic 6: How To Build Your $47 Lighting Rig
- Source These Parts
- LED Bulbs As An Alternative
- Get Free Diffusion
- How To Set Up Your Rig
- Upgrade Your Rig To Perfection
Topic 7: Demonstrations & Examples
- Video Examples & Camera Demonstrations
- A Wide Angle Look At My Latest Lighting Setup
- [Activity] Buy Or Find The Parts You Need, And Assemble Your DIY Lighting Rig!
Topic 8: Final Checks & Conclusion
- Get The White Balance Right
- Course Summary
- [Activity] Record A Talking Head Video, Upload It To YouTube And Share
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning about DIY lighting and video production on a budget.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.