Add to basket or enquire
Everybody is in front of display screens nowadays, which makes this DSE course with professional certification and a limited-time discounted price an essential training to protect ourselves. Enrol today to acquire all there is to know about display screen equipment and get ahead in today's competitive world.
A poor working environment can be detrimental to health. From the way we adjust our chair and screen, to our workstation layout, it all has an effect on our posture and general physical wellbeing. Knowing how to avoid DSE-related ill health is essential if you want to avoid musculoskeletal problems in the future.
The Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Complete Video Training course will teach those who work in professions that require constant use of display screen equipment, such as office workers whose job involves sitting at a computer for extended and continuous periods of time, how to arrange their working environment and equipment to ensure a safe way of working that doesn’t impact negatively on long-term health. Through this course, you will learn best practice for using DSE, including UK regulations, and guidance on how to assess your working environment.
Highlights of the Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Training :
- Demonstrate an understanding of Display Screen Equipment Regulations 1992
- Know how to adjust your screen and chair correctly to meet your physical health requirements
- Understand how to adjust the layout of your workstation to improve the working environment
- Reduce the risk of accidents or ill-health caused by display screen equipment noncompliance
- Identify the different types of injuries that can develop due to poor DSE usage
- Ensure an ergonomically safe environment in which to work that is free of hazards
- Understand the long-term physical impact on health when DSE is used incorrectly
- Be able to assess the working environment and make suitable changes to improve DSE usage.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Training
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Legislation
- Module 3: Protecting Your Body
- Module 4: Adjusting Your Chair
- Module 5: Adjusting Your Screen
- Module 6: Work Arrangements
- Module 7: Adjusting the Layout of Your Workstation
- Module 8: Adjusting Your Work Environment
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Who is this course for?
This practical training course is suitable for anyone who works with a computer (particularly those who work with display screen equipment for more than 1 hour continuously each day). This applies to office workers, remote workers and other professions where work stations with computers apply. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
The course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
By the end of this course, you will have an excellent understanding of how to work safely with display screen equipment and create a working environment that adheres to best practice to meet with your health and ergonomic requirements. You will be able to work more competently as:
- An office worker
- A remote worker
- A constant user of DSE
- A maintenance and repairing expert
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.