Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The opportunities in the field of disabilities and SEN special educational needs are vast. As a result, there is a growing demand for skilled specialists to work with children and young people with SEN. This demand is driven by several factors, including the increasing number of children and young people being diagnosed with SEN, the growing awareness of the importance of early intervention, and the increasing availability of funding for special education services. If you want a career in disabilities and special educational needs, this Disability & SEN course can give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. The course will teach you about the different types of disabilities, the impact of disability on individuals and families, and the role of special education in meeting the needs of children and young people with SEN. By completing this Disability & SEN course, you will be well-positioned to pursue a career in a number of different settings, including schools, hospitals, community agencies, and private practice. You will also be able to make a real difference in the lives of children and young people with SEN.
- Understand legal entitlements associated with special educational needs.
- Recognise various disabilities and their developmental implications.
- Identify different types of special educational needs.
- Examine the effects of disability on an individual's daily life.
- Learn about the role of special education in addressing special needs.
- Gain insight into the importance of communication and interaction in SEN.
This Disability & SEN course explores the legal rights of individuals with special educational needs (SEN) and helps you understand how disabilities can affect development. You'll learn about various types of SEN and how they can manifest in individuals. The Disability & SEN course will then delve into the profound effects disabilities can have on individuals and how special education can help manage and mitigate these effects.
You'll also explore the crucial role that communication and interaction play in the realm of SEN. Effective communication and positive interaction can make a substantial difference in the life of someone with SEN. Lastly, the Disability & SEN course covers the physical needs of individuals with disabilities, caregivers, and educational providers' corresponding roles and responsibilities.
Upon successful completion of the course, all learners will be eligible to receive a certificate titled Disability & SEN to acknowledge their achievement. We are delighted to offer two formats for your certificate: PDF and Hardcopy.
- PDF Certificate: This digital version of your certificate will be available for you to download and print for totally FREE.
- Hardcopy Certificate (UK Delivery): For those who wish to have a physical token of their achievement, we offer a high-quality, printed certificate. This hardcopy certificate is also provided free of charge. However, please note that delivery fees apply. If your shipping address is within the United Kingdom, the delivery fee will be only £3.99.
- Hardcopy Certificate (International Delivery): For all international addresses outside of the United Kingdom, the delivery fee for a hardcopy certificate will be only £10.
Who is this course for?
The Disabilities and Types of Special Educational Needs course is suitable for a broad range of individuals. These could include parents, teachers, and health experts interested in better understanding the needs and challenges of individuals with disabilities and special educational needs. It would also benefit those aspiring to work in inclusive educational settings, providing them with a solid foundation on the subject matter.
- Special Education Teacher - £27K to £37K/year.
- Occupational Therapist - £26K to £37K/year.
- Disability Support Worker - £18K to £23K/year.
- SEN Teaching Assistant - £15K to £22K/year.
- Inclusion Manager - £30K to £45K/year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Hardcopy Certificate (UK Delivery):
For those who wish to have a physical token of their achievement, we offer a high-quality, printed certificate. This hardcopy certificate is also provided free of charge. However, please note that delivery fees apply. If your shipping address is within the United Kingdom, the delivery fee will be only £3.99.
Hardcopy Certificate (International Delivery):
For all international addresses outside of the United Kingdom, the delivery fee for a hardcopy certificate will be only £10.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.