About Direct Placements
Direct Placements is a recruitment and sector-focused training and work experience provider. We use our expertise and background to help candidates kick-start their careers and also place skilled new graduates and talents into the UK job market. We cover all levels of recruitment and professional skills development in the sectors of accounting, HR, and digital marketing. We are accredited by both the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and Fair Train.
Human Resources Training with Guaranteed Work Experience
The success or failure of an organisation hinges on the performance, engagement, and motivation of its employees. This is why human resources (HR) is an integral department in any organisation, as it is responsible for making staffing decisions, retaining top talents, minimising turnovers, and keeping employees engaged, motivated, and performing at their peak. Due to this, there’s no shortage of job vacancies for HR professionals.
Think HR is the right career path for you? We have the right opportunity and tool to get you on track of becoming a human resources professional.
The Human Resources Employment Placement Program (EPP) by Direct Placements is intended to develop your employability by arming you with knowledge, skills, and work experience relevant to the HR field.
It starts off with a sector-focused training where you will gain practical knowledge of HR concepts and practices that include recruitment and selection, employee relations, staff training and development, and performance management.
This is then followed by a guaranteed remote work experience that we will arrange with our partner firm. At this stage, you will be involved in a wide range of HR duties such as organising recruitment list, assisting in the pooling, screening, and contacting candidates; consulting with employers for preferred qualifications; conducting employee orientations; and processing paperwork. A mentor will be assigned to supervise and guide you throughout the process.
We will also provide you employment support upon completion of the training and work experience. At this stage, you will be provided with verified references and assistance in your job search. Career information and advice will also be given to help you make informed employment decision.
Who is this course for?
- Receive training and employment assistance from a reliable and accredited recruitment and training organisation.
- Guaranteed opportunity for HR work experience in a company involved in the HR sector.
- Gain mentorship from a human resource manager or experienced HR personnel.
- At least two verified references confirming your qualifications and work experience.
- Comprehensive employment support that includes CV submission, interview preparation, and career information and advice.
- The program is an excellent stepping stone to break into HR careers like HR assistant, administrative services assistant, compensation and benefits officer, labour relations specialist, and training and development specialist.
- Preferably a university graduate with a degree related to human resources
- Willingness to learn different dimensions of the HR sector
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
This is an excellent opportunity you should not miss, especially if you lack practical training and work experience. With this program, you can gain a competitive edge that will set you apart from other candidates and will lead you to better career opportunities.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.