About Direct Placements
Direct Placements is a recruitment and sector-focused training and work experience provider. We use our expertise and background to help candidates kick-start their careers and also place skilled new graduates and talents into the UK job market. We cover all levels of recruitment and professional skills development in the sectors of accounting, HR, and digital marketing. We are accredited by both the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and Fair Train.
Employment of accounting professionals, such as accountants, auditors, and payroll specialists, is projected to grow faster than any other occupations combined. Globalisation, growing economies, and changing regulatory environments are fuelling increasing demand for accounting professionals. There’s no better time to be on this career path than today.
At Direct Placement we’re offering an excellent opportunity for candidates who would like to launch their career in the accounting field. If you are one of them, this is for you.
- High quality training that will earn you practical accounting knowledge and skills.
- Guaranteed opportunity for accounting work experience within an accounting firm.
- Mentor-ship and guidance from an experienced accountant.
- Receive 2 valuable references from the firm to validate your experience and qualifications.
- Employment support in the form of CV polishing and submission, interviewing techniques, and career information and advice.
- Successful completion of the program can lead to a career as accounting clerk, auditor, or payroll specialist.
Who is this course for?
- Preferably a university graduate with a degree related to accounting
- Keen interest in learning different dimensions of the accounting field
We have carefully designed and structured our accounting EPP at Direct Placements so you can greatly benefit from it on a professional level. This is an opportunity to build your accounting knowledge and skills and boost your employability.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.