Add to basket or enquire
Equip yourself with all the essential, practical skills to thrive in the ever-changing world of Direct Marketing with this industry-leading, results-focused course.
You will learn to:
- Apply the principles of a successful direct marketing campaign and measure results
- Identify the characteristics of Direct marketing media and data and what they can deliver
- Plan Direct response advertising campaigns using TV, Press, Radio & Door drop
- Use Direct Mail to keep existing customers AND attract new prospects
- Apply the processes and techniques for planning and setting up direct mail campaigns and dealing with specialist providers
- Use the power of testing and ensure you have reliable results
- Integrate direct marketing and digital marketing for greater success
Understand what direct marketing has to offer and how it works?
- Defining it how it relates to digital marketing
- The key principles of successful direct marketing
- How to target the right people
- Developing relevant communications – direct marketing creativity
- Measurement and ROI
Be able to reach new customers with effective direct response advertising
- Characteristics of the different media and finding information on channels/titles
- Planning your acquisition campaign
- Integrating with digital marketing for maximum effect
Knowing how to plan and generate results from Press/ Magazine advertising
- How direct response advertising works differently from ‘awareness’
- How to plan, manage, create and evaluate direct response press that delivers results
- Wastebasket fodder or low-cost acquisition? Making the most of the inserts
Harnessing the continued power of Direct Mail
- How and why it works?
- Managing the process for planning and implementing a campaign
- Managing suppliers of data, printing and mailing
- Generating new customers and creating and growing existing ones
Door drop – unaddressed household leaflet drops
- Direct Mail’s poor relation or an effective targeted acquisition channel?
- How to target households with geo-demographic and lifestyle data
- It's role in an integrated acquisition plan
- Planning and managing your campaign
- Electronic direct mail?
- What can it best achieve?
- Plan and manage campaigns
What makes people respond and buy, donate or vote?
- How direct response creative works
- The creative brief
- Evaluating creative output
- Creative testing
How direct marketing can retain more of your customers
- Understanding the customer journey and how best to use direct communication
- Planning and implementing your contact strategy and measuring results
- Not just hanging onto customers, but helping them spend more with you
Measuring and evaluating Direct Marketing
- Managing data and response
- Deciding what to test for maximum future impact
- Planning and setting up reliable tests and evaluating results
- How to measure direct marketing over time
- Meeting the challenge of attributing results to different media
How different is Business to Business (B2B) from Consumer (B2C) prospects and customers
- Differences and similarities are highlighted during each session
Who is this course for?
Aimed at Marketing Executives and Managers relatively new to Direct Marketing or Digital Marketers trying to understand non Digital Marketing stuff and how to make it work.
The course will provide you with a grounding on how to plan, manage and execute campaigns using Direct Mail, Inserts, Press advertising and Door drop and deliver results.
Targeted correctly, Direct Marketing channels deliver and are most effective alongside digital marketing. Integrating the two, delivers optimal results.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.