Diploma of Paralegal
- Tutor is available to students
ICI offers a paralegal course for individuals who wish to pursue a career in the field as well as for those who are already working as legal secretaries and paralegals and want to boost their credentials. Our course is developed with representatives from the industry and government to guarantee that the skills you will acquire after the course are relevant and current.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
1. Apply knowledge of the legal system to complete tasks
2. Carry out search of the public record
3. Apply the principles of confidentiality and security within the legal environment
4. Handle receipt and dispatch of information
5. Use legal terminology in order to carry out tasks
6. Assist in prioritising and planning activities in a legal practice
7. Work effectively in a business environment
8. Produce business documents
9. Contribute to effective workplace relationships
10. Maintain records for time and disbursements in a legal practice
11. Understand the processes involved in court documentation
Whether you are aspiring for a position in government offices, in private companies’ legal departments, or in private law firms, one of your best moves would be to take ICI’s paralegal course. Paralegals render support to various individuals in the legal profession. You can work as a legal secretary or administrative staff, registration clerk, accounts clerk, receptionist, or paralegal staff.
Paralegals have advanced knowledge in preparing legal documents. They have exceptional research and reporting skills, too, and possess vast understanding of legal documentations, concepts, and language.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.