International Career Institute
A successful career in fashion is envied by many. After all, there are probably very few professions that can rival the glamour of being a fashion guru. The world of fashion is definitely one of the most watched and many people are always concerned about what other people wear, celebrity or not. If you wish to work in this fabulous field as a fashion stylist or image consultant, then start with a program from ICI.
• Introduction to Styling
• Fashion and Design Process
• Elements of Style and Trends
• Styling Specifics
• Wardrobe Styling
• Personal Styling
• Business Practices for Stylists
Fashion stylists and image consultants can earn pretty well while prettifying well-known personalities and other individuals. They can work as an independent consultant or be employed by a fashion brand or a company that needs professional styling for their talents. Industries such as film, television, advertising and publishing all need a good stylist to make most of their projects successful. On the other hand, celebrities and public officials employ image consultants to project the look they want the public to perceive about them
ICI’s fashion stylist and image consultant course graduates will learn valuable skills and gain credentials to become:
• Fashion Stylist
• Image Consultant
• Fashion Journalist / Fashion Editor
• Fashion Buyer
• Fashion Merchandiser
• Fashion Marketing
• Fashion Retail Sales Manager / Assistant
• Makeup Artist
• Film & TV Wardrobe Consultant/Assistant
If you have the passion for fashion, make a career out of it by enrolling at ICI!
• Free up valuable time, don't waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.