ICI’s event management course gives you the edge when establishing a career in events management. Fr one, our curriculum is prepared by experts in the events industry and delivered by successful events professionals themselves. Thus, you are guaranteed of gaining skills that are highly relevant and useful in the industry.
• Introduction to Event Management
• Preliminary Steps to Plan an Event
• Get Organized
• Services and Specializations
• Event Day
• Preparing for Your Career
• Getting Hired
• Starting Your Own Business
• Getting Clients
Our events management program provides you with intensive training so you can be confident when applying for various positions in organisations like:
• Conference organisers
• Event management companies
• Promotional companies
• Event and conference venues
• Convention and visitors bureaus
• Wedding and party planners
• Exhibition venues and services
• Incentive planners
• Fund raising and charity organisations
• Event management consultant
• Event management business owners
With skills acquired from our event management course, your presence will be highly valued in events such as:
• Fashion show
• Fairs and festivals
• Grand openings
• Award events
• Charity fundraisers
• Holiday events
• New product launches
• Political events
• Social events
• Sporting events
• Trade shows
• Or many other types of events
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
• Free up valuable time, don't waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.