Diploma of Catering & Cooking Culinary (Online)
- Tutor is available to students
ICI’s catering and cooking course turns your passion into a highly fulfilling profession! Many people have included eating out in their regular activities whether to foster personal or professional relationships. Additionally, the need to have food catered by a professional is a necessity in several occasions. Hence, there will always be venues for a skilled culinary expert like you!
• Commercial Cookery - Identify and Prepare Meat
• Commercial Cookery - Plan and Prepare Food for Buffets
• Commercial Cookery - Prepare and Cook Poultry and Game
• Commercial Cookery - Prepare and Cook Seafood
• Commercial Cookery - Prepare Appetisers and Salads
• Commercial Cookery - Prepare Hot and Cold Desserts
• Commercial Cookery - Prepare Pastries, cakes and yeast goods
• Commercial Cookery - Prepare Sandwiches
• Commercial Cookery - Prepare Soups
• Commercial Cookery - Prepare Stocks and Sauces
• Commercial Cookery - Prepare Vegetables, Eggs and Farinaceous Dishes
• Catering Business Practices
• Catering Employment
• Human Food and Nutrition
• Kitchen & Food Management
• Planning A Menu
• Scope and Nature Of Catering Services
Our catering and cooking/culinary course graduates can take various positions in establishments such as hotels, restaurants, cruise lines etc. They can also be self-employed as personal chef or start a catering business. Enrol at ICI and enjoy great financial rewards, variety in work, and many exciting opportunities this continuously growing industry offers.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
• Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
How to obtain more information & apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.