London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The objective of the Diploma Information Technology - University Year 1 & 2(Level 4 + 5) is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Diploma Information Technology - University Year 1 & 2(Level 4 & 5) will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
OfQual Qualification Number: 603/3614/6
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
Diploma Information Technology - University Year 1 & 2(Level 4 + 5) is a 240 credit qualification consisting of 6 mandatory units each of Level 4 and Level 5.
Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology
- Programming Foundations (20 credits)
- Systems Analysis and Design (20 credits)
- Web and Multimedia Applications (20 credits)
- Computer and Network Technology (20 credits)
- Software Development (20 credits)
- Managing Business Information (20 credits)
Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology
- Software Engineering (20 credits)
- Database Systems (20 credits)
- Advanced Systems Analysis and Design (20 credits)
- Management Information Systems (20 credits)
- Network Information Systems (20 credits)
- IT Project Management (20 credits)
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Year 2 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Who is this course for?
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business.
Successful completion of the qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to Level 6 Diploma qualification or opt for Bachelors Degree Top Up such as :-
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Information Systems)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Network Technology)
- BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Technologies
The Learners must possess:
- Level 3 Award/Diploma or equivalent qualification
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
On successful completion of this qualification,
Learners may progress to:
- Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology
- Opt for Bachelors Degree Top in Information Technology / Computing with LSIB.
Learner can also opt for variety of job roles such as:
- Business analyst
- Data analyst
- Database administrator
- Information systems manager
- IT consultant
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.