Diploma in Travel & Tourism
Leisure is the pinnacle of life that people pursue. It brings us happiness, it motivates us to work harder and earn more money. All of these efforts, just so we can enjoy leisure activities like shopping, playing or travelling. This Diploma in Travel & Tourism course is the all about travelling and can help you learn more about travelling and the tourism industry.
The course has three sections, each focusing on a specific aspect of travel and tourism. The first part of the course narrows down on the tourism business. Here you are initially given a small introduction before moving onto the different products & services provided for tourism. In this part you will further learn about how to manage tour operations, marketing, human resources, transportation and quality as well. Next part of the course however gives you details about common travel temptations that people have including countries, cities and tourist sites. The final section explains travelling tips & pitfalls to avoid, which is true for all kinds of travelling to be honest.
The main attraction of this course is obviously part two of the course which provides so much details of different travel destinations. So if you want to feed your soul and learn about travelling and the tourism industry, you should definitely get this course now.
Travel & Tourism
- Introduction to Travel & Tourism
- History of Tourism
- Integrated Model of Tourism
- The Meaning of Travel, Tourism & Tourist
- Types of Tourism
- The Products & Services of Tourism
- Tourism Destinations
- Managing Tourism
- Managing Tour Operations
- Quality Management
- The Impacts of Tourism
Travel & Tourism Guide
- Africa Safari Travel Temptations
- Australia Travel Temptations
- Booking Travel Temptations
- Costa Rica Travel Temptations
- Disneyland Travel Temptations
- Disney World Travel Temptations
- Egypt Travel Temptations
- Exotic Travel Temptations
- Travel Temptations
- Hilo Travel Temptations
- Hot Spots in Travel Temptations
- How Online Travel Temptations Work
- Indiana Travel Temptations
- Key West Travel Temptations
- Mexico Travel Temptations
- Michigan Travel Temptations
- Ohio Travel Temptations
- Panama Travel Temptations
- RIU Paradise Island Travel Temptations
- San Diego Travel Temptations
- Sandy Point Travel Temptations
- Singapore Travel Temptations
- Tennessee Travel Temptations
- Travel Agents and Travel Temptations
- Travel Destination to Alaska
- Travel Destination to New Mexico
- Travel Temptations in Amsterdam
- Travel Temptations in Iowa
- Travel temptations on a Nile River Cruise Liner
- Travel temptations through Nevada
- Travel Temptations in Antigua
- Travel Temptations in California
- Travel Temptations in Canada
- Travel Temptations in Chicago
- Travel temptations in Colorado
- Travel temptations in Hawaii
- Travel temptations in Kentucky
- Travel temptations in Montana
- Travel temptations in New York
- Travel Temptations in North Carolina
- Travel Temptations in South Carolina
- Travel Temptations in Oregon
- Travel Temptations in Rome
- Travel Temptations in South Dakota
- Travel Temptations in the Bahamas
- Travel Temptations in the Caribbean
- Travel Temptations in the UK
- Travel Temptations in Washington DC
- Wisconsin Travel Temptations
- Conclusion to Diploma in Travel & Tourism
Traveling Pointers & Pitfalls
- Pointers for Gaining Access to Money While Traveling on the Road
- A “Must-Do” Before Going on a Trip
- Practical Packing Tips
- Wellness Tips
- Transportation Techniques
- Shopping Pitfalls
- Food and Dining Tips
- Money, Money, Money Wits
- The 6 Top Airport Scams and What to Do to Guard against Them
- A Commonly Hidden Foreign Airport Warning
- Don’t Prepay for that Gas
- Surefire Ways to Guard against Air-Travel Tiredness
- What to Do if a Person Becomes Ill While Traveling in Air?
- The Best but Affordable Places to Eat while Traveling
- How to Get Paid while Taking a Vacation
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in hospitality and travel
- Foundation in travel and tourism graduates
- Travel agents
- Reservations and sales personnel
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- With diploma in travel and tourism, you can find jobs with airlines, as travel operators, in ecotourism, sports tourism, governmental organisations, commercial recreation, tourism and hospitality consultancies, and inclusive leisure services.
- Entrepreneurs who want to start their own business.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.