Diploma in Transport Management
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
Are you looking to develop your skills in Transport Management? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Oxford Business School’s Diploma in Transport Management. Oxford Business School, as a leading professional courses provider in the UK will help you develop specialist skills and knowledge, enhancing your career and teach you about policy and strategic planning.
The Diploma in Transport Management helps participants gain a comprehensive review of management and planning of major transportation systems, how to make major decisions, sustainable policies, financing and much more.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics.
There are many benefits to earning a Diploma in Transport Management. Successful students of this program will have increased skills in the areas of planning, policy making and management. These skills will lead to increased job opportunities and higher salaries. Also successful students will learn more about urban planning with a focus on travel demands, transport planning and strategic policy advising and so on.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. However, there is no time limit on how quickly you can complete this course, students can complete the course in shorter time. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment
There is no written exam for this course, students will be assessed on the basis of their home works.
Who is this course for?
- This course is open both to Professionals and College-going, Graduates interested in pursuing a career in Transport management.
- This course is also opened to individuals involved in planning Transport operations and who are already in supervisory or Transport management roles.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Transport Management will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
This training leads you to take advantage of career opportunities in fields such as Transport &railway management, traffic and revenue forecasts, transport planning, specialised urban planning focusing on travel demand management, travel market surveys and strategic policy advising and many more
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.