Add to basket or enquire
Would you like to gain an accredited qualification which demonstrates a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this Telesales Marketing – Level 3 course.
Are you someone who works in Telesales or Telemarketing? Maybe you’re a business owner who wants to begin using Telesales to advertise your company? If yes, you should have an understanding of the theory and practice behind successful and customer friendly telesales strategies. This excellent Telesales Marketing course will enable you to define telesales, to encourage and use active listening, to deliver a clear message, to prepare for telesales calls, the advantages and disadvantages of using a call script, and the stages of telesales calls. Transform yourself into a confident and able telesales specialist with this excellent Telesales Marketing course today!
What skills will I learn?
- Learn how to use active listening
- Understand how to deliver your message clearly
- Learn how to prepare for telesales calls
- Study the stages of telesales calls
- Module 01: Defining Telesales
- Module 02: Active Listening
- Module 03: Delivering a Clear Message
- Module 04: Preparing for the Telesales Call
- Module 05: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using a Call Script
- Module 06: The Stages of Telesales Calls
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment. Pass mark is 65%.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment.
- You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Telesales Marketing – Level 3. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
- Customer Service Advisor
- Telesales Agent
- Telesales Executive
- Telesales Representative
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.