The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership programme is designed for managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. The qualification requires managers to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership has been developed to produce graduates with skills to understand the business environment in which they operate and to align good strategic decision making to maintain their organisations competitive advantage. To achieve this learners learn through an integrated approach of theory and practice using real-time activities.
Learners need to complete all 4 mandatory units and any 4 from optional units that provide a combined total of 120 credits:
Mandatory Units (15 credits each unit)
• Professional Development and Communication Skills
• Strategic Management
• Strategic Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
• Advanced Business Research Methods
Optional Units – Choose any Four (15 credits each)
• Strategic Financial Management
• Supply Chain and Operations Management
• Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
• Business Law, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
• Strategic Change Management
• Strategic Marketing
• Globalisation & Marketing Strategy
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages
people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The below list gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Master's degree
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Vocational Qualifications Level 7
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education(PGCE), Postgraduate Certificates
Why choose this LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network using LSPM online community.
Who is this course for?
• Successful completion of this diploma will enable learners to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
• The programme provides a track of flexible professional qualifications that are designed for learners to develop progressively the skills and knowledge that they will need to help them in their careers. These qualifications can also lead to university top-up programmes, such as MBA, MA, MSc, BA(Hons) etc.
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
• Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
• Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
Passing the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. OTHM has progression arrangement with a number of UK universities that acknowledges the ability of learners after studying Level 7 qualifications to be considered for advanced entry into masters top-up programmes.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.