Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Understanding individuals in society and working to improve their lives are the two main focuses of social work. Social workers assist people in coping and enhancing their quality of life by listening to their needs, whether they are small children or vulnerable adults. You will be able to make a meaningful contribution to society and become aware of how quickly living conditions may change thanks to this training.
Social workers should adhere to professional standards and behaviour regulations in addition to the law when it comes to social work. You will learn vital knowledge in this course about the crucial and rewarding field of social work.
- Learn about social work; its practices, roles, and application in the UK.
- Be knowledgeable with the social work ethics, values, and code of conduct, as well as the fundamentals of interpersonal relationships.
- Know the value of teamwork, the casework process, and assessment models. Understand diverse social work and sociology theories and the techniques to follow.
- Examine how social workers use relationships, counselling, and community practice.
- Learn about working with kids, teens, and adults in social work.
- Learn the principles of social work and the duties of a social worker.
Key Features of the Diploma in Social Work Studies Course :
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life Coaching Course
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Diploma in Social Work Studies course is as follows:
***Diploma in Social Work Studies***
- Module 01: An Overview of Social Work
- Module 02: Social Work Basics
- Module 03: Theories of Social Work and Sociology
- Module 04: Casework Process and Teamwork
- Module 05: Dimensions of Social Work / Models of Intervention
- Module 06: Practice Contexts and Application
- Module 07: Working with Adults
- Module 08: Principles of Conduct and Role as Social Care Worker
This Diploma in Social Work Studies is CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) Accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Diploma in Social Work Studies course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals considering entering the field of Social Work
- Social Work Students who want to test their knowledge and enhance
- Socially successful people who want to take it to another level
- People who lack social skills and confidence
Diploma in Social Work Studies
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Diploma in Social Work Studies course.
After successfully completing this course, you can develop your confidence and pursue possibilities such as-.
- Mental Health Counselor
- Family Therapist
- Community Advocate
- Child Welfare Specialist
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.