Add to basket or enquire
This online course will be of interest to people who wish to learn more about social media marketing or to advance their career prospects in the social media marketing arena while obtaining social media certification.
This Diploma in Social Media for Business will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn concepts and applications of social media marketing.
- In this course, you’ll learn the use of email marketing, affiliate marketing by using social media tools such as Twitter, podcasting and blogging.
- This course will equip you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to use Facebook to create a business page.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn social media analytics.
- This course gives you the knowledge of social media policy.
- On completion of this course, you’ll gain knowledge in advanced features of the most popular social networks.
- At the end of this course, you’ll understand the wide scope of social media.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course.The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING -----------
- How Facebook Works
- Posts that Engage Your Fans
- Promotions and Managing Your Facebook
- LinkedIn’s Network
- Careers with LinkedIn
- Your Connections with Others
- Start with Twitter
- Building the Twitter Network
- Create an Account
- Using Google+
- Google Analytics
- Skills Needed for Interesting Video
- Manage Your YouTube Account
- Create a YouTube Channel
- What is Pinterest
- Connecting to Social Networks
- Using Pin and Widgets
ADVANCED SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIES -----------
- The Trend of Social Media
- Market Analysis
- Auditing Social Media
- Corporate Culture and Social Media
- Creative Commons
- The Social Media Policy
- Keyword Selection
- Content Marketing on Social Media
- The Popular Social Media Platforms
- Traditional Website Advertising
- Social Media Documentation and Schedules
- The Community Manager Role
- Importance of Voice Consistency
- Organizational Customer Service
- Social Media Triage
- Social Media Analytics
- Goal Value
- Career of Social Media Strategist
- Recommended Books – Social Media Marketing
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Diploma in Social Media for Business Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant or Secretary
- Digital marketers or Marketing executives
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk or Marketing assistant
- Business owners
- Office supervisor or team leader
- Marketing managers & Business development managers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
This training leads you to become a Digital Marketers, Social Media Consultant, Marketing Executives, Marketing Managers, and Business Development Managers etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.