Diploma in Sales (Online)
- Tutor is available to students
There’s no mystery in sales. Opening and closing a sale are skills that can be learned and you have the opportunity to do so in this course.
The following units make up our competitive sales program:
• Developing Skills in Sales
• Selling Steps and Methods
• Opening a Sale: Building a Desirable Atmosphere
• Closing a Sale: Conquering Objections
• Salesmanship Basics
• Ground Rules of Salesmanship
• Managing the Sales Team
• Recruiting and Hiring Sales People
• Training & Motivating Salesmen
• Salesmanship Principles and Concepts
• Salesmanship Evaluation and Appraisal
• Design, Branding and Packaging of Products
• Deciding on Price
• Records, Appraisal and Analysis of Sales Force
• Techniques in Pricing
• Budgeting Sales
Trends in Sales
• Documentation and Analysis of Sales Quota
• Communication & Strategies in Marketing
• Marketing Techniques
• Ethics and Relationship Marketing
Employers are aware that having competent sales force is very important and many organizations can’t thrive without salespeople improving the cash flow. Not surprisingly, jobs in sales are available in almost any business, whether it caters directly to consumers (Business to Customer) or to other businesses (B2B or Business to Business).
Salespeople hold various titles, from sales representative to sales manager and sales consultant. Account executives, managers and representatives also belong to the sales force. Other positions include estimators, agents and marketing managers. A sales career can be very rewarding and employment opportunities are plenty.
• Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.