Diploma in Sales Management - CPD & IAO Accredited
Are you currently working in the Sales Industry? Are you aiming for a promotion or are you just interested in Sales Management? Do you want to know how communicate effectively and manage well your sales and business? Then it’s time for you to learn how to communicate and sell effectively through this Sales Management Course.
It is very important to communicate well because communication skill is an essential skill especially in the business and corporate setting. These Communication Skills will help you develop your ability to communicate with your clients and colleagues which are a key for you to sell more. It will be very difficult to become an effective sales expert but if you start right now, you will surely be able to become effective businessmen especially through the power sales method you will be learning in this diploma course. Every business-minded people know that in the business industry you have to sell no matter what kind of business it is or what kind of product or service you are selling. But if the business is slow and sales are slower, you need to learn how to solve these.
This course specifically focuses on the improvement of your sales performance and to be able to learn the ways to generate and increase sales regardless of your industry. There are plenty of tips and advice available for businessmen who really want to make their business work, and if they are prepared to put in the time and effort then there is no reason why they won’t succeed
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- Sales Management- Part 1
- Sales Management- Part 2
- Sales Management- Part 3
- Sales Management- part 4
- Sales Management- Part 5
- Sales Management- Part 6
- Sales Management- Part 7
Relationship in Sales
- Focusing on Your Customer
- What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- Non-Verbal Messages
- The Handshake
- Small Talk
Sales and Marketing
- Defining Marketing
- Recognizing Trends
- Doing Market Research
- Strategies for Success
- Mission Statements
- Trade Shows
- Developing a Marketing Plan
- Increasing Business
- Saying No to New Business
- Advertising Myths
- Networking Tips
- Selling Skills
- The Sales Cycle
- Framing Success
- Setting Goals with SPIRIT!
- The Path to Efficiency
- Customer Service
- Selling More
- Selling Price
- Sales Force Management
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or corporate setting, especially people who are in the marketing and sales department. Furthermore, it will help the top executives and managers to know the power sales method to have more profit for the business.
- People who are interested in learning more about sales management and are struggling with marketing and selling their products to the market.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an educational background and experience in business, marketing and sales will be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
The Diploma in Sales Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Executive Producers
- Group Account Director
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Specialists
- And Many More!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.