Add to basket or enquire
Could you be a great manager?
Sales is a huge industry and can be highly lucrative, and with a recognised qualification on your CV you’ll be highly employable.
Learners will gain a full understanding of sales management, with many skills to take into the workplace. All of the information provided is accurate and is based on research, so you can be sure it represents the sales industry of today. You will learn to improve your performance, and develop your ability to adapt in dynamic and competitive environments.
This Diploma in Sales Management has been broken into 7 core modules:
- Sales management fundamentals
- Sales prospecting
- The science of sales
- Sales skills fundamentals
- Sales for small business
- Key account selling
- The sales cycle and process
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
1. SALES MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to Sales
- Identifying Potential Customers
- Effective Sales Process
- Creating a Sales Structure & Managing Sales Team
2. SALES PROSPECTING
- Sales Prospecting
3. THE SCIENCE OF SALES
- The Science of Trust
- The Secrets of the Buying Behaviours
4. SALES SKILLS FUNDAMENTALS
- Range of Sales Transactions
- Communication Skills for Sales.
- The Sales Cycle
- Analysing Your Sales Performance and Progress.
5. SALES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- Introduction to Sales Secrets
- Sales Systems
- Sales Scripts
- Measuring your Sales Performance
6. KEY ACCOUNT SELLING
- Introduction to Key Account Selling
- Sales Planning
- Sales Call Techniques
7. THE SALES CYCLE AND PROCESS
- The Sales Cycle_1
- Sales Process
- Sales Communication
- Sales Plan and Skills
- Mock Exam: Diploma in Sales Management – Online
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for “Sales Management”.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to pursue a career in sales, or would like to brush up their sales skills.
- This is an ideal course for those who are new to the world of sales and looking to develop basic sales and marketing skills to help find employment, transition from retail sales to office based sales or develop in their new sales role.
- Also suitable for the more experienced sales person wishing to refresh and update their skills and knowledge.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are countless roles in sales and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. However, there are four primary sales career paths:
- Inside Sales
- Sales Operations
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Business Development Rep.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Anna Aspaturian asked:
Hi, In regards to the final exam, do i have to travel to a specif place or do I take the exam on my own PC? thank you Anna
Dear Anna Aspaturian, No. CPD accredited sales management diploma is fully online education program. You can have your all exams by using your own PC. Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in “Sales Management”. We provide free e - certificate. Best Regards, Kevin Oswald.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Sorayha Kianzad asked:
Hello. Is it possible to receive a printed certificate after successfully completing this course? Or is it only e certificate? Thanks
Dear Kianzad Thank you very much for your query. Successful candidates will receive a free e certificate & a printed certificate will be issued for £29 inside UK and £38 outside UK. Hurryup to enjoy the discount as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
If I fail the exam, is there a result fee? If so how much?
Dear Dave Thank you very much for your query. You can retake with a small subscription how ever there is very less chance for you to get failed as all the study materials are well structured. And you will get tutor support as well. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.