Diploma in Risk Management is a higher level course covering the theoretical and practical elements of the subject.
After completing OCRM Diploma in Risk Management, members will gain the designation OCRMDip. Diploma members will be able to use the title OCRMDip after their names.
- Diploma in Risk Management Brochure - download
Managing risk across the enterprise is a new frontier of business management. Doing so effectively will be the single most important differentiating factor for many enterprises in the twenty-first century. This course’s integration of theory with hands-on real-world lessons in managing enterprise risk provides an opportunity for its learners to gain insight and understanding that could otherwise be acquired only through many years of hard-earned experience.
Aimed at those with degree-level education or higher, this intensive course has been created by industry leaders and influential academics. This Diploma introduces the essential insights, theory and practical skills required to become a professional risk manager of the highest caliber.
Assessment and Completion
This intensive course usually takes between 6 and 12 months to complete, though candidates are free to study in their own time and at their own pace. There are no deadlines and no time limitations to worry about. There are also no formal exams to take – assessment takes place through project and assignment completion at the end of each chapter.
Who is this course for?
Ideal candidates for the OCRM Diploma in Risk Management include but are not limited to:
- Candidates with no existing risk management knowledge or experience
- Those with limited ERM experience looking to enhance their knowledge
- Professionals with an interest in improving ERM strategies in the workplace
- Entry-level risk managers pursuing career advancement
- Business owners or managers interested in ERM and looking to pick up the basics of the subject as quickly and thoroughly as possible
- Accounting and finance professionals who need to know more about risk management in their roles, Managers, directors or controllers who are responsible for protecting their organization, managing risk and/or embedding effective systems of corporate governance.
- CEOs, CFOs, VPs and other executives and heads of departments who require a better understanding of risk management and the role it should play in their organizations
- Along with those working in a direct ERM capacity, this course is also suitable for professionals with an interest in contributing to workplace risk management. From operational risk management to strategic risk management and more, the principles of risk management are wide-reaching and extend to every contemporary profession.
In order to qualify for the Diploma in Risk Management study program, you must have one or more of the following:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in professional risk management or
- A professional qualification of relevance to risk management or
- A degree or any other qualification at degree level or
- OCRM Certificate in Risk Management
If you do not meet any of the above mentioned requirements, still you can enroll for the course but will have to complete OCRM Certificate in Risk Management before starting the Diploma level.
One can enroll for OCRM Advanced Diploma in Risk Management
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.