Diploma in Restaurant and Food Management - CPD & IAO Accredited
This fantastic diploma in restaurant and food management course is designed for the individuals who are looking for a change in their career. People who are already into this industry but are willing to enhance their skills and wish to undertake further training. This course will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to main sectors of the service industry. It will also teach you about the different types of food and beverage products, host responsibilities, catering utilities and kitchen commodities.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
Starting a Restaurant
- Are you ready for the challenge?
- How to decide on a concept
- Designing your restaurant
- Friends and family
- Writing a Business Plan
- Restaurant Organizations that you need to check out.
- What are the best Catering Industry Trade Shows?
Managing a Restaurant
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Others
- Managing Your Money
- Managing Your Food and Supplies
- Managing Everything Else
- Food Business Basics
- Put Together Your Business Concept
- Identify your Target Market
- Identify Your Competition
- Write A Mission Statement
- Downline Basics
- Equipment And Supplies
- Marketing And Quality Control
- Wrapping Up
Starting Food Catering
- Where You Work
- Health and safety
- Staff, Suppliers and Transport
- Food Hygiene
- Rules about Menus
- Paperwork and Finances
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- This course is for the people who are willing to take restaurant and food management as their future career.
- People already working in this field are willing to gain further training or enhance their skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Catering business
- Hotel manager
- Banquet service
- Food and beverage operator
- Event and meeting planner
- Restaurant administration.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.