Are you part of your recruitment or human resource department of your organisation? If you are having difficulty in choosing potential employees or you just want to know about recruitment, then this course is perfect for you and your needs.
Finding the best employees can be very difficult for any business professionals. To learn more about recruitment management, this course will be of big help. You will know how to present open positions and learn to develop a hiring strategy. You will also know how to determine candidates to interview. Then learn the steps and techniques you should you be using in an interview. After taking this course, you will then be able to find potential candidates and welcome them warmly. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Recruitment Management.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical support and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Definitions of Training and Development
- Considerations in the Design of Training Programmes
- Implementing Training
- Learning Methods
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining and Knowing the Position
- Module Three – Hiring Strategy
- Module Four – Lure in Great Candidates
- Module Five – Filtering Applicants to Interview
- Module Six – The Interview (I)
- Module Seven – The Interview (II)
- Module Eight – Selection Process (I)
- Module Nine – Selection Process (II)
- Module Ten – Making an Offer
- Module Eleven – Onboarding
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Diploma in Recruitment Management- Activities
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs or any business professionals who need to learn about hiring strategies.
- People who have an interest in knowing about recruitment management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Diploma in Recruitment Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Manager
- Recruitment Specialist
- Top Executive.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I do the course if I'm not from the UK or any EU countries?
Hi Alice, Thanks for your query. Yes! All of the course materials are available online and, like the majority of the other courses we offer, has many benefits of being an online-only course. This includes being able to learn from anywhere, from any device and 24/7, at your own pace. On top of that, we give you access to your course for 12 months. Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.