Add to basket or enquire
The Diploma in Recruitment Management course is structured into 03 Modules with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
From headhunting to identifying candidates for securing that all-important job, the Diploma in Recruitment Management covers all the skills a successful recruiter needs. The Diploma in Recruitment Management course will introduce you to the basics of recruitment, including effective techniques for identifying, interviewing and shortlisting prospective employees, before moving onto advanced skills in developing hiring strategies and the onboarding process. Hiring and recruitment professionals are necessary for all areas of business, at all levels.
Benefits of studying the Diploma in Recruitment Management with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Diploma in Recruitment Management course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Definitions of Training and Development
- Considerations in the Design of Training Programmes
- Implementing Training
- Learning Methods
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining and Knowing the Position
- Module Three – Hiring Strategy
- Module Four – Lure in Great Candidates
- Module Five – Filtering Applicants to Interview
- Module Six – The Interview (I)
- Module Seven – The Interview (II)
- Module Eight – Selection Process (I)
- Module Nine – Selection Process (II)
- Module Ten – Making an Offer
- Module Eleven – Onboarding
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Diploma in Recruitment Management is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This Diploma in Recruitment Management course is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Diploma in Recruitment Management. This Diploma in Recruitment Management course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The Recruitment Management course requires a moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.