Recruitment consultants are specialists who are both adored by companies and individuals when it comes to recruitment. They are handsomely paid both through gratitude and money for successfully recruiting a candidate. So if you want to classify yourself in this category, you may want to consider taking this Recruitment Consultant Diploma course.
The course is divided into two sections, where the first one gives you an idea about recruitment while the second section focuses on managing it. In the first section you are initially given an introduction to recruitment, following which you learn about the selection process of a recruitment cycle. You will further discover how to set goals, interview questions, avoiding bias and much more. In the second part of the course, you focus more on hiring strategies, ways to lure great candidates and filtering applicants in order to interview them. You also learn about the interview and selection process in detail.
Overall this course is an amazing blend made to make sure you get the proper understanding in recruitment consultancy that is required to achieve success.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Definitions of Training and Development
- Considerations in the Design of Training Programmes
- Implementing Training
- Learning Methods
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Introduction to Recruitment
- Module Three – The Selection Process
- Module Four – Goal Setting
- Module Five – The Interview
- Module Six – Types of Interview Questions
- Module Seven – Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
- Module Eight – The Background Check
- Module Nine – Making Your Offer
- Module Ten – Orientation and Retention
- Module Eleven – Measuring the Results
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining and Knowing the Position
- Module Three – Hiring Strategy
- Module Four – Lure in Great Candidates
- Module Five – Filtering Applicants to Interview
- Module Six – The Interview (I)
- Module Seven – The Interview (II)
- Module Eight – Selection Process (I)
- Module Nine – Selection Process (II)
- Module Ten – Making an Offer
- Module Eleven – Onboarding
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Recruitment - Interview Process
- History of the Interviewing Process
- The Recruitment and Selection Process
- Factors in the Hiring Process
- Cost Analysis
- Job Analysis and Position Profiles
- Determining the Skills You Need
- Finding Candidates
- Advertising Guidelines
- Screening Resumes
- Performance Assessments
- Problems Recruiters Face
- Interviewing Barriers
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Types of Questions
- Case Study
- Traditional vs. Behavioral Interviews
- Other Types of Questions
- The Critical Incident Technique
- Listening for Answers
- Difficult Applicants
- Interview Preparation and Format
- Other Interview Techniques
- Scoring Responses
- Checking References
- Human Rights
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals looking to start a new career in human resources or recruitment
- People who want to improve their skills and develop their career further in HR management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Recruitment Consultant Diploma is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- HR Manager
- Recruitment consultant
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Where will be the final exam located? Will i need to travel to somewhere else to sit the last exam or will it happen at my home on my own? Exam costs?
Hi Kristiana, Thanks for your query. At the end of the course, you will be able to sit a mock exam and then the final exam. Both exams are included in the price, held online and they will be in multiple choice format. We give you one year access to your course, therefore, you are able to complete the course at your own pace, in your own time. Regards, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.