Diploma in Quality Management
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
Are you looking to develop your skills in Quality Management? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised UK Public College’s Diploma Course in Quality Management. UK Public College, as a leading professional courses provider in the UK, this training course teaches you the general management principles and of how quality is managed. You will learn the methodology of quality improvement, also the various tools and techniques for analysis.
The Diploma in Quality Management, helps participants gain a comprehensive review of Quality Management, how to understand the role of quality in an organisation, the quality function within an organisation and much more.
Upon completion of this course, you will learn how to achieve success in a variety of different industries. You will have a good understanding of quality management and be more familiar with quality assurance measures in an organisation.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover key topics.
There are many benefits to earning a Diploma in Quality Management. Successful graduates of this program will have increased knowledge in the role of auditing within a Quality Management System which will provide a foundation for understanding and finding gainful employment in different industries. This knowledge will lead to increased job opportunities and higher salaries. Also, successful students will learn about quality management systems, its standard, operational planning, control and so on.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. However, there is no time limit on how quickly you can complete this course, students can complete the course in shorter time. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
There is no written exam for this course, students will be assessed on the basis of their home works.
Who is this course for?
- This course is open both to College-going, Graduates, and Professionals interested in pursuing a career in Quality Management.
- This course is open to technical staff, supervisors, and managers that require further development to enhance their expertise in relation to the quality function.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Having knowledge of the basic principles and basic practices of Quality Management will be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Customer Service Manager, Business Improvement Manager, Business Systems Manager, and many more
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.