Add to basket or enquire
Unlock the Power of Public Health and Join the Fight for Health and Safety! Discover the dynamic and essential field that has made some of the greatest scientific breakthroughs in history, such as life-saving vaccinations. Embrace the opportunity to make a positive impact on communities and join the ranks of pioneering public health professionals. If you are wondering how to do that, our Public Health course can be your first stepping stone.
Step into the Exciting World of Public Health and Unleash Your Career Potential! Say goodbye to boredom and hello to endless career possibilities. As one of the most dynamic fields in healthcare, public health offers a world of opportunities for growth and advancement. Get started by earning your degree in public health, then take your career to new heights with advanced education and professional development.
However, before you invest time in any higher education, you need to start from somewhere to see if this field of career is actually for you or not. Our course in Public Health provides you with a clear and concise idea of all the related knowledge and information to ensure your proper comprehension of this field of profession.
This course is going to prepare you for:
- Understanding the concept of disease frequency and disease control.
- Acquiring knowledge of maternity and childbirth.
- Understanding the environmental impact on public health.
- Getting a thorough knowledge of epidemiology.
- Learning about basic health systems and policy.
Additional perks of selecting Public Health course from Thames College:
Thames College offers you the benefit of —
- Learn with an engaging voiceover and visual elements to facilitate your learning process.
- Get a year's worth of unlimited access to the course.
- Receive round-the-clock access to expert assistance.
- Participate in quick assessments and get instant feedback on your course progress.
- Study Public Health on your own schedule from the convenience of your own home.
Please Note: Thames College is a One Education approved resale partner for Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed courses.
This is a well-research course that detailedly explores several subjects related to public health. This course is made consisting 9 modules. Each module is designed in a comprehensive manner to ensure effective learning experiences.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Principles of Public Health
- Module 3: Understanding Epidemiology
- Module 4: Disease Control
- Module 5: Understanding Measures of Disease Frequency
- Module 6: Maternity and Childbirth
- Module 7: Environment and Public Health
- Module 8: Health System and Policy
- Module 9: Public Health and Ethics
Certificate of Achievement
Certificate of Achievement
Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
Upon successful completion of the course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 135 GBP within UK
- 145 GBP for International Delivery (Postal Fees Included)
After successfully completing the assessment of this course, you will be eligible for a Free CPD Certificate. You can also get a Printed Hardcopy for only 2.99 GBP.
Who is this course for?
This Public Health course does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. This is a completely online course for:
- People interested to learn new skills and knowledge in public health.
- People interested in working in community care centres.
- People who are already in the relevant field of profession.
- People with aspirations towards social work.
- Trainees in healthcare facilities.
This course is accessible to anyone with an eagerness to learn. All you require is —
- A smart device with a stable internet connection
- A keen interest in the topic
- And being over the age of 16.
A certificate in Public Health course can help you shine in various exciting career opportunities, such as:
- Health Promotion Specialist: £32,305 to £45,838
- Social Service Manager: £35,000 to £65,000
- Health Service Manager: £25,368 to £63,862
- Health Visitor: £32,305 to £45,838