The award-winning Diploma in Professional Chef is our most popular online course for anyone looking to start a career or gain skills in the Cooking industry.
The Diploma in Professional Chef course is structured into 04 modules with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
The Professional Chef Diploma is divided into three sections. To begin with, you will learn how to cater to different tastes through education in international cuisines such as Dutch, Italian and French cooking styles, as well as the specialist equipment necessary to produce them. From there you will gain an understanding of working and managing a professional kitchen, before moving onto the business and market research skills necessary to open your own restaurant. Along the way, you will find out just how useful cooking TV shows are, competing in cooking and baking tournaments, and the day-to-day operations of a professional chef.
Benefits of studying the Diploma in Professional Chef with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Diploma in Professional Chef course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
The Diploma in Professional Chef course has been designed with the following modules:
What is it like to be a chef?
- Can TV Chefs Teach You To Cook?
- Improving Cooking And Food Preparation Skills
- Catering To Unique Tastes
- Qualities Of A Successful Chef
- Achieve Perfection As A Saucier
Becoming a Chef
- Becoming The Perfect Chef
- Equipment For Perfect Chefs
- How To Become The Perfect Chef: Attending School
- The Keys To Getting and Using Feedback
- What Can You Do With A Culinary Degree
Skills and Preparation
- Knife Skills For The Perfect Chef
- Making Meals Easy to Eat Healthy
- Plating for the At Home Chef
- Perfect Chefs Choose A Speciality
- Finding Local Cooking Classes
- How Can You Become a Professional Chef
Qualities and Attributes
- The Physical Qualities of the Perfect Chef
- The Importance of Testing Recipes
- The Chefs Important Baking Tools
- The Learning Curve To Becoming The Perfect Chef
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Job of a Professional Chef
- The Mix of Sweet, Spicy and Savory
- The Perfect At Home Chef
- The Perfect Chef Opens A Restaurant
- The Physical Demand of Being a Chef
- Buying Kitchen Equipment: Tips And Tricks To Save Money
- The Well Equipped Kitchen
- Take Inventory
- Be Wary Of The Latest Trends
- Inexpensive Vs. Cheap
- Needing Vs. Wanting
- Comparison Shopping
- How To Find The Best Deals
- Secrets Of Outdoor Cooking Recipes
- Once A Month Cooking Recipes
- Mother’s Day Cooking Made Easy
- Mardi Gras Cooking Cajun Style
- Learn To Cook Italian Food On Vacation
- Cooking With A Dutch Oven
- Recipes Of Italian Vegetarian Cooking
- Home Cooking Network: An Array Of Recipes
- America’s Home Cooking: The Television Program
- A Wonderful Experience With Outdoor Cooking Burners
- Cooking For Sunday Dinner
- Healthy Cooking Oils
- Cooking Cajun Food
- Paula’s Home Cooking Recipes
Culinary Design & Planning
- The Importance Of Eating A Healthful Vegetarian Diet
- Italian Food On A Date
- The History Of Pasta In Italian Food
- Review Of Different Vegetarian Cooking Shows
- Italian Cooking Brochutto
- Cooking Christmas Cookies
- Back To Beginning For President’s Day Cooking
- Microwave Bacon Cooking Equipment
- Cheap Italian Food In Milan
- Chinese Cooking Wok
Tips and Tricks
- 7 Useful Cooking Tips And Hints
- Down Home Cooking
- Italian Cooking School
- Cooking Games
- Italian Cooking Recipes
- French Cooking Holidays
- Food Business Basics
- Put Together Your Business Concept
- Identify your Target Market
- Identify Your Competition
- Write A Mission Statement
- Downline Basics
- Equipment And Supplies
- Marketing And Quality Control
At the end of the Diploma in Professional Chefcourse, you’ll explore twenty top-rated quick and easy recipes for comfort foods that you can spontaneously cook within an hour.
- Recipe – I
- Recipe – II
- Recipe – III
- Recipe – IV
- Recipe – V
- Recipe – VI
- Recipe – VII
- Recipe – VIII
- Recipe – IX
- Recipe – X
- Recipe – XI
- Recipe – XII
- Recipe – XIII
- Recipe – XIV
- Recipe – XV
- Recipe – XVI
- Recipe –XVII
- Recipe –XVIII
- Recipe –XIX
- Recipe –XX
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Diploma in Professional Chef is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There are no specific requirements for our Diploma in Professional Chef. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The Diploma in Professional Chef course requires a moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Training offered by this course could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers as a
- Commis chef
- Chef de partie
- Sous chef
- Head chef
- Typical starting salaries for commis chefs are between £18,000 & £22,000.
- More experienced chefs, such as sous chefs, earn between £23,000 & £30,000.
- Head chefs can expect higher salaries of £32,000 to £55,000+.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Gee abera asked:
Is the price mentioned on your ad is the only price for the course or is there any other payment expected during the course or at the end
Dear Gee, Thank you for contacting us. The course price is including the mock and final exam. Also, the PDF certificate is included with the course price. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello . I need to know how many exams there are ? Thank you so much
Dear Marisa, Thank you for contacting us. The course is including three mock exams and a final exam. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
John Young asked:
how much does the tutor cost?
Dear John, Thank you for contacting us. The tutor support, mock exam and final exam are included with the course price. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.