Add to basket or enquire
Administration is central to any organisation. The Diploma in Organisational Administration Level 3 focuses on administration being the core of the company and is designed for any individual who wants to have a career in a business environment. Administration is a great place to start as you will find ample opportunities to progress into various positions and employment. Doors will open for you to enjoy a high level career with a well-paying job.
The Diploma in Organisational Administration Level 3 will focus on key topics such as how to provide good customer service, how to work with other employees, conduct business meetings and effectively manage a team.
The course is a stepping stone for Administrative Assistants who want to progress in their career. It is also a great opportunity for Business Administrators who want to acquire new skills and knowledge of organisational administration. Learn how to manage a team, work with a team to reach common organisational goals and effectively perform in your job role to ensure the overall success of the organisation. The course provides an opportunity to further your vocational training and qualify in organisational administration that will give your CV a good boost.
What will I learn?
- What does a business administrator do? Learn the duties of the job role and become competent in the workplace.
- Learn how to plan events and schedule meetings.
- Learn administrative best practices and how to apply them in a business environment to increase growth and development.
- Learn how to supervise and motivate a team to reach maximum growth.
- Have a good understanding of customer service.
- Qualifying in organisational administration means you can work in various roles in well-paid positions, with room for career progression.
1: Organisational Business Environment
2: Working With Other Employees
3: Good Customer Service
4: Conducting Meetings
5: Business Documents
6: Managing A Team In A Business Environment
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
ABC awards and Certa Awards will provide successful learners with a Certificate of Achievement and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the units completed by the learner through this course.
Combining over 180 years of expertise, ABC Awards and Certa awards have set the standards by providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries, along with excellent customer service and quality standards.They are also renowned for offering regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post – 14, which are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
- Business Administrators and Managers
- Administrative Assistants
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Business Administration and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Business Administrator – £16,594 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,483 per annum
- Administration Manager – £25,052 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,537 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £17,005 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.